The Perfect Ideal World Created By Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: The Perfect Ideal World Created By Science
(07-06-2014 07:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Wow, this thread is really, colossally stupid.

I'm going to go boil my head.

Save some hot water for me. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 12:43 PM by Mozart Link.)
I am so superior to these inferior concepts of life (such as there being no God, no afterlife, and life not being perfect and full of struggles) that if anyone who says something to me like "Too bad, this life is full of struggles and you are going to have to deal with them" or "Grow up, your fantasy is nothing but a dream," this is a complete joke to me. This "inferior" life is a complete joke to my superiority (again, I am only referring to these inferior concepts of life and not referring to life in general being inferior or anyone else being inferior for that matter).
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2014, 12:48 PM
(08-06-2014 12:39 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  I am so superior to these inferior concepts of life (such as there being no God, no afterlife, and life not being perfect and full of struggles) that if anyone who says something to me like "Too bad, this life is full of struggles and you are going to have to deal with them" or "Grow up, your fantasy is nothing but a dream," this is a complete joke to me. This "inferior" life is a complete joke to my superiority (again, I am only referring to these inferior concepts of life and not referring to life in general being inferior or anyone else being inferior for that matter).

Is everything OK at home? (seriously)
08-06-2014, 12:53 PM
(08-06-2014 12:39 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  I am so superior to these inferior concepts of life (such as there being no God, no afterlife, and life not being perfect and full of struggles) that if anyone who says something to me like "Too bad, this life is full of struggles and you are going to have to deal with them" or "Grow up, your fantasy is nothing but a dream," this is a complete joke to me. This "inferior" life is a complete joke to my superiority (again, I am only referring to these inferior concepts of life and not referring to life in general being inferior or anyone else being inferior for that matter).

Merry-go-round of stupid, you just keep saying the same illogical cowardly garbage. If you're not gonna say anything new can you address the question I asked?

If someone was to set you on fire and you proceed to pretended that you were not on fire, and continued to act as if you were not on fire, believed that you were not on fire would you or would you not burn?
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
08-06-2014, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 01:17 PM by Mozart Link.)
(08-06-2014 12:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If someone was to set you on fire and you proceed to pretended that you were not on fire, and continued to act as if you were not on fire, believed that you were not on fire would you or would you not burn?[/b]
In that case, it would be good to recognize the reality of the situation. But in situations where not recognizing the reality of situation does no harm to you or anyone else and brings you personal pleasure, then recognizing the reality of the situation is pointless. In other words, since believing in God and such would do me no harm and wouldn't make me harm others and would bring me personal pleasure in life, it would be pointless for me to be an atheist that I am now.
08-06-2014, 02:13 PM
The Perfect Ideal World Created By Science

[Image: 4a5yny7u.jpg]

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 5 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
08-06-2014, 02:19 PM

You're superior to the *concept* of "no god"??? If you weren't superior to a concept you should worry.
I think you meant you're superior to others here & their opinions.

Meh
*Shrug*

Get over yourself lol...... dude.....really LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
08-06-2014, 02:20 PM

You're superior to the *concept* of "no god"??? If you weren't superior to a concept you should worry.
I think you meant you're superior to others here & their opinions.

Meh
*Shrug*

Get over yourself lol...... dude.....really LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Go ahead and address the previous post I just made because I believe that people like me (who won't harm themselves or anyone else and such) have every right to believe in religion and to have a sense of superiority and enlightenment (again, not in terms of feeling superior to others, but just having this sense in general from religion and such).
08-06-2014, 02:44 PM
I am so superior to these inferior concepts of life (such as there being a God, an afterlife, and life being basically guided by an unsubstantiated spiritual person) that if anyone who says something to me like "It's the will of God" or "Repent and trust Christ," this is a complete joke to me. This "inferior" life is a complete joke to my superiority (again, I am only referring to these inferior concepts of life and not referring to life in general being inferior or anyone else being inferior for that matter).

Wasn't sure how to change the last parenthetical statement around into something intelligent, so I just left it.

But see? I can be a self-important asshat too!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 5 users Like Charis's post