The Perfect Ideal World Created By Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: The Perfect Ideal World Created By Science
(10-06-2014 06:58 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 04:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  He's just a troll. I rarely poke them but I would hate for someone to see this idiot's pustulant nonsense and take as anything other then the moronic rambling it is. The idea of it spreading is revolting.

Is it squishy?

Wouldn't poke it if it wasn't Charis.
[Image: 810.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-06-2014, 09:29 PM
(10-06-2014 12:35 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  I am going to add something here for people who think that atheism has more value than any amount of pleasure through religious belief. No amount of intelligence or great things we do in life will ever make up for a lack of pleasure because in order to have such value towards these things is to have pleasure in the first place (as pleasure is what allows us to give value in terms of emotion towards these things). So it would be illogical to say that these things have greater value than our pleasure. Now if you were to somehow have value towards something with no pleasure, then this value would be nothing as it is nothing more than a thought. Pleasure is what gives any notion of value life and without pleasure, it would be completely dead. Therefore, pleasure is the only thing that matters and any notion of value is just a thought and nothing more.
You are the same asshole troll that is trolling the atheist forums.com site. NiceHobo
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
21-07-2014, 12:50 AM
(03-06-2014 07:09 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 06:03 AM)Mozart Link Wrote:  Now most atheists would adopt and accept this message of life. But I find it utterly degrading and inferior to who I am as a person.

Sucks for you.

Life doesn't have, and never had, an obligation to make you feel good.
21-07-2014, 12:51 AM
(03-06-2014 07:09 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 06:03 AM)Mozart Link Wrote:  Now most atheists would adopt and accept this message of life. But I find it utterly degrading and inferior to who I am as a person.

Sucks for you.

Life doesn't have, and never had, an obligation to make you feel good.
21-07-2014, 12:54 AM
if life has no obligation to make me feel good, why am i and virtually every human built with a compulsion to feel good at all times?? it cant be because life is designed to frustrate people, cant it??