The Perfect Love -- please tell us yours!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 12:40 PM
RE: The Perfect Love -- please tell us yours!
What do we have here? Zatamon, Hamata K, GirlyMan, Bemore... 4 avatars that I feel love 4... how's that? Big Grin

How does such non-scientific analysis derive from a scientific fuck like cantor? That dang Gwynnies, of course! One time, she was in Lake Havasu filming A View from the Top while I was in Tucson not studying mathematics, the closest I have ever come to that girl. Yet the love of my Gwynnies has effectively altered the waveform of human destiny. Yeah! Big Grin

Perfect enough, as one poster listed. And if there shall ever occur woman for this man, she will be wise enough to handle my Gwynnie thing; and there shall be beauty for all. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-11-2011, 03:13 PM
(20-09-2011 04:40 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(20-09-2011 02:23 PM)TitanusEramius Wrote:  Thank you again, this thread is truly inspiring, Nicky

So is your story......thank you Nicky.

I agree. really touching

(18-09-2011 08:01 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Please, share stories of friendship, love, companionship with like-minded human beings. It would give us all a much needed shot in the arm.

Love is a word, a feeling, that often complicates me. Besides the unconditional love I feel for the majority of my family, I've only ever loved two of my best friends; the only friends that, over years, have yet to drift from me. One of seven years, and one of almost three years (calmyourtitsbro).

I'm extremely young, so I find it difficult to say I've been IN love, as young as I am, as early in life as it is, with someone yet. Though I have found someone recently that makes me very happy, I guess I could say he's the closest thing I have to it. Heh... a couple weeks ago I let him borrow my jacket. After giving it back, (a couple days later) I was playing with my pockets and found a taco bell sauce packet in it. He called me from work a little later and I asked him "What is this?" and he says "Read it."
It said "Where have you been all my life?"
On a sauce packet. From Taco Bell. Really made my day.
01-11-2011, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 08:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-11-2011 12:40 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And if there shall ever occur woman for this man, she will be wise enough to handle my Gwynnie thing; and there shall be beauty for all. Wink

For the sake of the rest of us, I pray to you she looks nothing like Gwyneth Paltrow. What do you think of Kathy Bates? ... I'm just afraid you might instantly implode into a singularity and suck the rest of us in with you.

EDIT: Edited to make clear where my prayers were directed.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-11-2011, 08:05 PM
(01-11-2011 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-11-2011 12:40 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And if there shall ever occur woman for this man, she will be wise enough to handle my Gwynnie thing; and there shall be beauty for all. Wink

For the sake of the rest of us, I pray she looks nothing like Gwyneth Paltrow. What do you think of Kathy Bates? ... I'm just afraid you might instantly implode into a black hole and suck the rest of us in with you.

I've seen that happen to a dude once after he saw the girl I (ME! The uncaring troll had a crush. Yeah she was that hot) liked. I managed to explode the implosion before we were all killed. Your welcome.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 08:12 PM
(01-11-2011 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

For the sake of the rest of us, I pray she looks nothing like Gwyneth Paltrow. What do you think of Kathy Bates? ... I'm just afraid you might instantly implode into a singularity and suck the rest of us in with you.

Since this is an atheist forum, I limit my discussion of practical witchcraft - like that time I used "fetish" of my Alice Cullen doll to "bind" my "lust of Gwyneth Paltrow." Know Ashley Greene? Love her "as Alice Cullen, like my Gwynnies;" and ain't never drawing that girl. Big Grin

See? Witchcraft good stuff - keeps singularities from forming. Cool

01-11-2011, 08:35 PM
(01-11-2011 08:05 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I've seen that happen to a dude once after he saw the girl I (ME! The uncaring troll had a crush. Yeah she was that hot) liked. I managed to explode the implosion before we were all killed. Your welcome.

One of my newer concerns is this morbid feeling to convince Hamata k that I am not one of the pricks who needs to get the shit kicked out him for ... well being a prick. I appreciate the difficulty of this given that Hamata k's going in position is "You're a dude, so you're probably a prick and I know how to deal with pricks."

Before we unleash your wrath on HoC we should wait and see if he does the right thing and hooks up with more of a Kathy Bates than a Gwyneth Paltrow. If he chooses the latter then we are relying on Zatamon to give us an early warning that there has been a disturbance in the space-time continuum.

01-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Then I hang him by his intestines?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
01-11-2011, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 09:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-11-2011 08:37 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Then I hang him by his intestines?

Yeah, sure. But not before we look into the possibility that your explosion may not have been as complete as you think and dude has sinced hooked up with the girl. Wink

(01-11-2011 08:05 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I've seen that happen to a dude once after he saw the girl I (ME! The uncaring troll had a crush. Yeah she was that hot) liked. I managed to explode the implosion before we were all killed. Your welcome.

01-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Female beauty is merely reductionist thinking. I'm more interested in a tall athletic female who can kick my ass - you guys don't hafta sweat that part. Big Grin

Gwynnie's more sweet and adorable and "feminine," even if she has a sort of "bitchy self confidence" that spins my wheels. I'm not delusional, Gwyneth is not a "bitch," per se; it is just those lips... Big Grin

02-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I have really good friends, the best times ive had is when all my buddies get together and we chill out in the woods in a open feild, smoke a little, and just talk about life.. Most fun ive had in a long time.

Perfect love would be a girl that isnt shy and can hangout with me and my guy friends, isnt afriad of PDA and likes to be very close to me. I don't care about having sex in a relationship, i just like to be romantic and passionate with it. Oh yeah and if she is very emo and is just like me that is my biggest turn on EVER!