The Perfect Sandwhich!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 03:20 PM
The Perfect Sandwhich!
Toasted Pumpernickel, Greek yogurt dressing, feta crumbles,Roma tomatoes, sweet red onions, paper thin cucumbers (lots of them), alfalfa sprouts, and grilled portabella mushrooms

Go veggies!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
07-08-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: The Perfect Sandwhich!
Where's the meat? I was wondering which awesomely flavored dead flesh you'd go with: pastrami, prosciutto, corned beef, or dry salami. DroolingDrooling But, no. You opt out of slaughtered livestock altogether. Now I'm sad. Sadcryface

Side note: theists have the greatest argument for a god, and irrefutable proof and they don't even know it.

Italian dry salami.

The taste is so divine– no human could create something so perfect.

DroolingDroolingDrooling

Now I desperately need to have a slice or five.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 03:41 PM
(07-08-2013 03:20 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Toasted Pumpernickel, Greek yogurt dressing, feta crumbles,Roma tomatoes, sweet red onions, paper thin cucumbers (lots of them), alfalfa sprouts, and grilled portabella mushrooms

Go veggies!

Perfection in sandwiches is, of course, unattainable. The ideal Platonic sandwich is ephemeral - and personal.

Each person must seek the highest sandwich realms in the never-ending quest which is only doomed to imperfection. Deep disappointment is, however, not our fate for in that quest ever better sandwichdom is attained.

Sandwichosity is a deeply religious commitment. All must pay dues and sacrifices.

Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
07-08-2013, 03:43 PM
(07-08-2013 03:36 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Where's the meat? I was wondering which awesomely flavored dead flesh you'd go with: pastrami, prosciutto, corned beef, or dry salami. DroolingDrooling But, no. You opt out of slaughtered livestock altogether. Now I'm sad. Sadcryface

Side note: theists have the greatest argument for a god, and irrefutable proof and they don't even know it.

Italian dry salami.

DroolingDroolingDrooling

Heathen. Capicola is of saintly origin; hot capicola is divine.

07-08-2013, 04:23 PM
(07-08-2013 03:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:36 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Side note: theists have the greatest argument for a god, and irrefutable proof and they don't even know it.

Italian dry salami.

DroolingDroolingDrooling

Heathen. Capicola is of saintly origin; hot capicola is divine.

Sacrilege! You shall pay for this heresy!! Angry
I hereby challenge you to a meat duel. My meat v. your meat. In the end, only one meat shall prevail!

You know...that sounds a little perverse. Perhaps I'll just submit, and allow us each to enjoy our own meat...privately.

Wait a tick...that's not good.

Concerning this conversation, perhaps I should just hold onto the meat.

[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
07-08-2013, 04:24 PM
(07-08-2013 04:23 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Heathen. Capicola is of saintly origin; hot capicola is divine.

I hereby challenge you to a meat duel. My meat v. your meat. In the end, only one meat shall prevail!

You know...that sounds a little perverse. Perhaps I'll just submit, and allow us each to enjoy our own meat...privately.

I hope you're still talking about sandwiches
07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
(07-08-2013 04:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 04:23 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Sacrilege! You shall pay for this heresy!! Angry

I hope you're still talking about sandwiches

I thought I was, but it seems that my tablet's input language was set to double entendre.

[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
07-08-2013, 05:12 PM
(07-08-2013 04:23 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Heathen. Capicola is of saintly origin; hot capicola is divine.

I see what you did there... Thumbsup
08-08-2013, 07:25 AM
(07-08-2013 03:20 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Toasted Pumpernickel, Greek yogurt dressing, feta crumbles,Roma tomatoes, sweet red onions, paper thin cucumbers (lots of them), alfalfa sprouts, and grilled portabella mushrooms

Go veggies!

A proper sandwich can be more contentious than religion with this lot! Drinking Beverage

I'll only say that if it is cut it must be on the diagonal, oh, and depending on the sandwich it must, and I mean must have chips on it. For all you Brits out there, I don't mean your chips, which are really french fries, you bloody heathens. I mean our chips which are chips and not crispsTongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-08-2013, 07:43 AM
(08-08-2013 07:25 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  

Go veggies!

A proper sandwich can be more contentious than religion with this lot! Drinking Beverage

I'll only say that if it is cut it must be on the diagonal, oh, and depending on the sandwich it must, and I mean must have chips on it. For all you Brits out there, I don't mean your chips, which are really french fries, you bloody heathens. I mean our chips which are chips and not crispsTongue

Another fuckin' diagonalist spewing his dogmatic hateful vomit over our freedom of slice. Angry

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post