The Perfect Sandwhich!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: The Perfect Sandwhich!
(09-08-2013 10:12 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 10:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is no such thing as an over-abundance of fried chicken. Drooling

This whale would like to disagree.

[Image: the-fatest-woman-in-the-world2.jpg]

That's over-consumption. Clearly, she caused a general scarcity of fried chicken. Shocking

And after that image, I'm never opening one of your posts - ever.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-08-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 11:14 AM by ridethespiral.)
(08-08-2013 10:29 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 05:41 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  [Image: 11208.jpg]

Holy fucking hell, I want one of these so badly right now. Drooling

You ever have Taylor Ham (aka: Pork Roll)? It's like a super salty and rich version of processed ham that is made with a salt brine and port wine....Beyond delicious...awful for you... but delicious. Generally unless you special order it off the web you can only get it in NJ, NY and some select grocery stores in neighboring states.

The sandwich itself is just 2 fried eggs over medium (a little runny), American Cheese and Pork Roll (sliced and scored) on a kaiser roll w/ salt, pepper and ketchup.

09-08-2013, 11:17 AM
A Cuban just a Cuban
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
09-08-2013, 11:22 AM
(09-08-2013 11:17 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  A Cuban just a Cuban

Love them! There is a shop not too far from where I work that makes a wondeful Cuban sandwich.Drooling

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2013, 01:00 PM
(09-08-2013 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  That's over-consumption. Clearly, she caused a general scarcity of fried chicken. Shocking

Even with all she ate, it appears the south still has plenty of friend chicken.

(09-08-2013 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  And after that image, I'm never opening one of your posts - ever.

Open my posts? Wait, do you have me blocked? Blink

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
09-08-2013, 02:37 PM
(09-08-2013 11:10 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 10:29 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Holy fucking hell, I want one of these so badly right now. Drooling

You ever have Taylor Ham (aka: Pork Roll)? It's like a super salty and rich version of processed ham that is made with a salt brine and port wine....Beyond delicious...awful for you... but delicious. Generally unless you special order it off the web you can only get it in NJ, NY and some select grocery stores in neighboring states.

The sandwich itself is just 2 fried eggs over medium (a little runny), American Cheese and Pork Roll (sliced and scored) on a kaiser roll w/ salt, pepper and ketchup.

Taylor Ham you say? I'm looking it up right now because it sounds fabulous. I'm not sure if it would be kosher or not (tee-hee!) but I would so add bacon to that motherfucker, lose the ketchup and add some mango habanero sauce. A side of cheese covered hash browns and I'd believe in god again. Bowing

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-08-2013, 02:40 PM
(09-08-2013 02:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 11:10 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  You ever have Taylor Ham (aka: Pork Roll)? It's like a super salty and rich version of processed ham that is made with a salt brine and port wine....Beyond delicious...awful for you... but delicious. Generally unless you special order it off the web you can only get it in NJ, NY and some select grocery stores in neighboring states.

Taylor Ham you say? I'm looking it up right now because it sounds fabulous. I'm not sure if it would be kosher or not (tee-hee!) but I would so add bacon to that motherfucker, lose the ketchup and add some mango habanero sauce. A side of cheese covered hash browns and I'd believe in god again. Bowing

It would completely overshadow the bacon. Taylor Ham is flavorful beyond mere bacon.

It can take hot sauce well but I dunno about Mango. I usually use Cholula.

Cheesy Hash = win tho.

09-08-2013, 02:46 PM
(09-08-2013 02:40 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 02:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Taylor Ham you say? I'm looking it up right now because it sounds fabulous. I'm not sure if it would be kosher or not (tee-hee!) but I would so add bacon to that motherfucker, lose the ketchup and add some mango habanero sauce. A side of cheese covered hash browns and I'd believe in god again. Bowing

It would completely overshadow the bacon. Taylor Ham is flavorful beyond mere bacon.

It can take hot sauce well but I dunno about Mango. I usually use Cholula.

Cheesy Hash = win tho.

Overshadow bacon? I feel like I've been robbed of an essential life pleasure by not having been introduced to this before. Angry

The mango in the habanero is exquisite, if done right. Yin and yang. Thumbsup

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post