The Pinnacle of Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: The Pinnacle of Evolution
(10-09-2012 05:48 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Do other animals have oral sex? Consider

Whales and dolphins have blowhole (nose!) sex, as well as vaginal and both hetero and homosexual anal sex.

Nasal sex is sodomy, they're all going to hell.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 05:52 PM
(10-09-2012 05:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:48 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Whales and dolphins have blowhole (nose!) sex, as well as vaginal and both hetero and homosexual anal sex.

Nasal sex is sodomy, they're all going to hell.

If I could fuck nostrils I wouldn't have to feel so under-sized. Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-09-2012, 05:54 PM
(10-09-2012 05:34 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:23 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  what is homophobia, bigot?

the animals dont know they are fucking the same sex.

geeze.

I'm glad you responded to me! For the past few days you have bitched out of responded to me.
you're just trolling.

you found another site that i debate on and used 2 species that morons have used for to 'defend' the homo-argument.

all you did is tell the forum, you like me enough to follow me around.

it's ok. I AIPAC on my ass, if you think you're digging, then you have no idea!
Quote: But now that I know you didn't pussy out and put me on ignore, let's have another go shall we?

i supose that is goood engish 'round hear.
Quote:ho·mo·pho·bi·a/ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
Noun:
An extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.

oh...... so we have your opinion on it. I asked a gay, over the weekend (spent the weekend with 4 gay friends) and they said, most consider the term to mean, 'gays want you' and it bugs people (a phobia).

But to you and the 'noun' of, then i now know how to observe your opinion.

i aint hp, so dont worry about me. i aint fond of listening to 'pride week' (diego) after hours 'fun', but they're friends and we enjoyed the amenities while they were in town.

Why i call anyone who sling homophobe around as a bigot, is to label a homophobe upon anyone is as stupid as labeling a person an 'atheist'.

I am just way ahead of most because these important debates on these issues of such magnitude are nothing to joke about, especially with someone like me, who has perhaps more 'happy' friends than the majority of people you will ever meet.
Quote:And it's not about animals knowing what they're doing, it's the fact that they have a sexual attraction to each other and they do it that makes it natural.

my dog will fuck a stuffed animals, all day long. It's aint an attraction.

he's just like me, a fricken dick
10-09-2012, 05:58 PM
(10-09-2012 05:54 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  spent the weekend with 4 gay friends
friends? you have them? Shocking. Surely they must be imaginary? you don't seem the type to have normal human company.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 06:15 PM by Question.)
Quote:you're just trolling.

you found another site that i debate on and used 2 species that morons have used for to 'defend' the homo-argument.

Faggot say what?

No in all seriousness your argument is too bullshit stupid so I just googled a simple response, I wanted to give you a complex response but I was afraid it'd burst your tiny brain.

Quote: i supose that is goood engish 'round hear.
so is talking like dis u faggot biggotr punk! Im right and ur so fucking wrong i hate liars
Quote: oh...... so we have your opinion on it. I asked a gay, over the weekend (spent the weekend with 4 gay friends) and they said, most consider the term to mean, 'gays want you' and it bugs people (a phobia).

OHMYGAWD GAIS I didn't know I had a mother fucking opinion on this! Oh lordy me google definitions is my opinions! Guys this is amazing!

Google Definitions

Equals my opinions

This guy is a amazing thinker, he is!

Quote: i aint hp, so dont worry about me. i aint fond of listening to 'pride week' (diego) after hours 'fun', but they're friends and we enjoyed the amenities while they were in town.
What the fuck is a "hp"? Or a "dont"? Do you mean homophobe, and don't?

Nah, I think you mean hippo ponder and Does. Oral. Nude. Tits.

And also

Quote: they're friends
Liar.

Quote: Why i call anyone who sling homophobe around as a bigot, is to label a homophobe upon anyone is as stupid as labeling a person an 'atheist'.
So let me get this straight, you're claiming me to be a bigot because I gave you a quote?

Oh lordy aren't you a cutie? A smart one too, how precious...does your mom agree as well?

Quote: I am just way ahead of most because these important debates on these issues of such magnitude are nothing to joke about, especially with someone like me, who has perhaps more 'happy' friends than the majority of people you will ever meet.
Aww...aren't you so determined to look smart? Here's a hint, maybe you shouldn't be such a hypocrite and ignore half of my postings and face me, like a man. Or were you taught the coward's way of debating? Hmm Bishadi? Can't stand up to little ol' me?

Quote: my dog will fuck a stuffed animals, all day long. It's aint an attraction.

Dolls don't count as sentient beings, although in your mind they may as well be. And to call you a dick would imply that you had one of a worthy measurement. So from now on I'm going to call you...earplugs...tiny, and unattractive.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
10-09-2012, 06:40 PM
(10-09-2012 05:58 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:54 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  spent the weekend with 4 gay friends
friends? you have them? Shocking. Surely they must be imaginary? you don't seem the type to have normal human company.

i can see your point.

(being here)
10-09-2012, 09:43 PM
(09-09-2012 08:13 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  "existence" , comprehending itself

that's it.

"WE" are alive within nature. There are three main parts; mass (the element), energy (light/em: see spectrum), and time. Neither can exist without the other.

There is a method of defining that trinity, in which 'we' (conscious life), can comprehend the process of "itself".

That rendition, within the universal language (math) is what i call, the 'name of god'. The math defining the trinity of 'existence' itself.

Basically, mankind can comprehend itself, to the letter!

nothing magical

just the 'pinnacle of evolution: "existence", comprehending itself"

What is so beautiful, is the principles of life/death and how to live, 'longer' can be understood and 100% natural (true)

There is no pinnacle of evolution. We, and everything else, are still evolving. Evolution occurs without direction, without foresight, without purpose.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 09:46 PM
(10-09-2012 06:40 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:58 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  friends? you have them? Shocking. Surely they must be imaginary? you don't seem the type to have normal human company.

i can see your point.

(being here)

[Image: 978207_o.gif]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
10-09-2012, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 10:05 PM by fstratzero.)
Homosexual animal kingdom

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
10-09-2012, 11:44 PM
(10-09-2012 06:07 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
Quote:you're just trolling.

Faggot say what?

No in all seriousness your argument is too bullshit stupid so I just googled a simple response, I wanted to give you a complex response but I was afraid it'd burst your tiny brain.

Quote: i supose that is goood engish 'round hear.
so is talking like dis u faggot biggotr punk! Im right and ur so fucking wrong i hate liars
Quote: oh...... so we have your opinion on it. I asked a gay, over the weekend (spent the weekend with 4 gay friends) and they said, most consider the term to mean, 'gays want you' and it bugs people (a phobia).

OHMYGAWD GAIS I didn't know I had a mother fucking opinion on this! Oh lordy me google definitions is my opinions! Guys this is amazing!

Google Definitions

Equals my opinions

This guy is a amazing thinker, he is!

Quote: i aint hp, so dont worry about me. i aint fond of listening to 'pride week' (diego) after hours 'fun', but they're friends and we enjoyed the amenities while they were in town.
What the fuck is a "hp"? Or a "dont"? Do you mean homophobe, and don't?

Nah, I think you mean hippo ponder and Does. Oral. Nude. Tits.

And also

Quote: they're friends
Liar.

Quote: Why i call anyone who sling homophobe around as a bigot, is to label a homophobe upon anyone is as stupid as labeling a person an 'atheist'.
So let me get this straight, you're claiming me to be a bigot because I gave you a quote?

Oh lordy aren't you a cutie? A smart one too, how precious...does your mom agree as well?

Quote: I am just way ahead of most because these important debates on these issues of such magnitude are nothing to joke about, especially with someone like me, who has perhaps more 'happy' friends than the majority of people you will ever meet.
Aww...aren't you so determined to look smart? Here's a hint, maybe you shouldn't be such a hypocrite and ignore half of my postings and face me, like a man. Or were you taught the coward's way of debating? Hmm Bishadi? Can't stand up to little ol' me?

Quote: my dog will fuck a stuffed animals, all day long. It's aint an attraction.

Dolls don't count as sentient beings, although in your mind they may as well be. And to call you a dick would imply that you had one of a worthy measurement. So from now on I'm going to call you...earplugs...tiny, and unattractive.

Bishy done got pwnd.

By a girl! Bowing

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post