The Plan! KC's POV becoming clearer to me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: The Plan! KC's POV becoming clearer to me.
So why put so much effort into saving us heathens then?
If you succeed you still ultimately fail.
Wouldn’t it be better to keep it to yourself and stack the odds in your favour?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2012, 12:11 PM
I have five Vietnamese girls staying with me now. My loom has the only full length mirror so there is a constant palade of semi-naked beauties trying on new clothes they've bought. I am elect most of the time.
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
16-02-2012, 12:20 PM
(16-02-2012 12:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have five Vietnamese girls staying with me now. My loom has the only full length mirror so there is a constant palade of semi-naked beauties trying on new clothes they've bought. I am elect most of the time.

PM me your address, I might live at the bottom of the world but I’ll get there in 15 and bring beer!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Karl's post
16-02-2012, 12:26 PM
(16-02-2012 12:20 PM)Karl Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 12:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have five Vietnamese girls staying with me now. My loom has the only full length mirror so there is a constant palade of semi-naked beauties trying on new clothes they've bought. I am elect most of the time.

PM me your address, I might live at the bottom of the world but I’ll get there in 15 and bring beer!

Me too! I wanna be elect!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Ever notice that the God - Satan relationship is a bit absurd?

Caution: Rant Alert

God is all powerful, but Satan takes off with 1/3 of the angles.
Who makes this deal? Shouldn’t angles know full well that the all mighty can vaporize them in a thought.
Oh, but weight, there is a war, which apparently is a draw? Never mind the fact that the Satan team is out numbered 2 to 1 and God has all the generals on his side (Michael), plus all the god skills.
God is everywhere, but he is not in hell?
Satan was God’s favorite angle, but God never saw this spoiled brat’s intentions? No angle ever went to God and said, “Hey God, Satan is recruiting angles for a hostile takeover”.
God let Satan torture his creation and cause the fall of man. Was this actually a plan?
God creates Satan, Satan tempts Eve, God banishes man? Really? WTF did he actually expect to happen.
Does any of this make sense? NO.
It’s like a pathological liar who gets questioned on his statements and starts making things up to cover up past misstatements. Sooner or later nothing adds up. That’s where the bible is right now. Lies upon lies upon lies. The layers are deep and there is no backing out now. So what is the answer?
Ignore the lies, and just believe the lies and call it a virtue to believe the lies with a special name, FAITH, which makes it all better.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
16-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Trinity. Yer missing the Trinity. There's God, there's KC; and there's else. I get KC (somewhat) cause there's really Gwynnies, me, and the universe. Love is the emotional dynamic of least entropy, thus to do with love is to do without stress. Wink
(16-02-2012 12:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 12:20 PM)Karl Wrote:  

Me too! I wanna be elect!

Rock on!

(16-02-2012 06:25 PM)Thomas Wrote:  God is all powerful, but Satan takes off with 1/3 of the angles.

That makes Satan... acute. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-02-2012, 12:46 AM
God is trying to perfect his plan slowly and surely but unfortunately for him a bunch of idiots in funny clothes keep referring to his old memoirs. He saw the waste so he triedto convince people to have less babies, but people weren't having that so he inspired scientists to make sex not about babies, and the funny dressed people decided it was the one invention that should not be credited to him

His favorite inventions are always the ones people don't seem to appreciate.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.