The Planned Destabilization Of The Middle East

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 05:12 PM
The Planned Destabilization Of The Middle East
The Middle East was intentionally destabilized. Consider the following:

Former Supreme Allied Commander and Four Star General Wesley Clark tells of how this was all PLANNED years ago!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7NsXFnzJGw

Also consider this declassified Defense Intelligence Agency report:

[Image: ISIS1.jpg]
[Image: ISIS-2.jpg]

Quote:Yes, you read that correctly:

… there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime ….-Washington's Blog
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: The Planned Destabilization Of The Middle East
Quote:Ex-DIA boss Michael Flynn: White House took "willful decision" to fund, train Syria Islamists ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
25-01-2016, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2016 08:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
Planned destabilization implies a conspiracy. It is far more likely a result of failure to consider unintended consequences. Shiite and Sunni been fighting forever. Hussein kept them at bay. Cheney's irrational behavior of attacking a foreign regime of no immediate threat to us has resulted in the most expensive and dangerous destabilization of the world in recent history. ... I think I might swear allegiance to him. Winter is coming.
[Image: canada.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-01-2016, 08:22 PM
(25-01-2016 08:00 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
Quote:Ex-DIA boss Michael Flynn: White House took "willful decision" to fund, train Syria Islamists ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

We also trained and equipped the Mujaheddin and Osama Bin Laden against those goddam commie russkie bastards. We have a long history of shit coming back to bite us in the ass.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Bombshell: Russian Military Reveals Details of ISIS-Daesh Funding, Turkey’s Role in Supporting the Terrorists, Complete Transcript, Videos, Documents--Globalresearch
29-02-2016, 09:49 PM
(25-01-2016 08:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Planned destabilization implies a conspiracy. It is far more likely a result of failure to consider unintended consequences. Shiite and Sunni been fighting forever. Hussein kept them at bay. Cheney's irrational behavior of attacking a foreign regime of no immediate threat to us has resulted in the most expensive and dangerous destabilization of the world in recent history. ... I think I might swear allegiance to him. Winter is coming.
[Image: canada.gif]

Yes I agree, Winter is Coming!
01-03-2016, 10:32 AM
(29-02-2016 09:48 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Bombshell: Russian Military Reveals Details of ISIS-Daesh Funding, Turkey’s Role in Supporting the Terrorists, Complete Transcript, Videos, Documents--Globalresearch

Global Research? What, was Alex Jones not available for comment?

Some sources are more equal than others.

... this is my signature!
04-03-2016, 07:16 PM
(01-03-2016 10:32 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 09:48 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Bombshell: Russian Military Reveals Details of ISIS-Daesh Funding, Turkey’s Role in Supporting the Terrorists, Complete Transcript, Videos, Documents--Globalresearch

Global Research? What, was Alex Jones not available for comment?

How about confronting the information contained within the article?

I bet you prefer mainstream bs, is that right?

I'm waiting?
[+] 1 user Likes JonMJ33's post
04-03-2016, 07:22 PM
(04-03-2016 07:16 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 10:32 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Global Research? What, was Alex Jones not available for comment?

How about confronting the information contained within the article?

I bet you prefer mainstream bs, is that right?

I'm waiting?

waiting for what, yourself to as well do as you say. Is this your style, demanding others respond on your own terms but you don't "confront" or respond at all to oppositional comments?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-03-2016, 07:26 PM
This did not require a conspiracy. Just Bush-level stupidity to disband the Iraqi army and throw them out on the streets..... with their guns.

Get hold of Richard Engel's "And Then All Hell Broke Loose." Astonishing book to see how badly Bush fucked that situation up by not understanding a thing about the region.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post