The Planned Destabilization Of The Middle East

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: The Planned Destabilization Of The Middle East
(04-03-2016 07:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 07:16 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  How about confronting the information contained within the article?

I bet you prefer mainstream bs, is that right?

I'm waiting?

waiting for what, yourself to as well do as you say. Is this your style, demanding others respond on your own terms but you don't "confront" or respond at all to oppositional comments?

Perhaps you did not read the last post. I am waiting for him to confront the information.

If you do not like how I post. Perhaps you should not get involved. Have a nice day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 07:42 PM
(04-03-2016 07:26 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  This did not require a conspiracy. Just Bush-level stupidity to disband the Iraqi army and throw them out on the streets..... with their guns.

Get hold of Richard Engel's "And Then All Hell Broke Loose." Astonishing book to see how badly Bush fucked that situation up by not understanding a thing about the region.

I may take a look at that book. Thank you.
04-03-2016, 07:56 PM
(04-03-2016 07:41 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 07:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  waiting for what, yourself to as well do as you say. Is this your style, demanding others respond on your own terms but you don't "confront" or respond at all to oppositional comments?

Perhaps you did not read the last post. I am waiting for him to confront the information.

If you do not like how I post. Perhaps you should not get involved. Have a nice day.

Exactly how is this waiting? Is there a reason you think this will occur? There is no implication or reason to think one will.

It seems you don't like how others post.

So what?

There basically has never been a large period of non-attempted remanipulation and redrawing of these areas since the disintegration of the Ottoman control. So what is non-mainstream sourced about your feelings?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-03-2016, 08:13 PM
(04-03-2016 07:26 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  This did not require a conspiracy. Just Bush-level stupidity to disband the Iraqi army and throw them out on the streets..... with their guns.

Get hold of Richard Engel's "And Then All Hell Broke Loose." Astonishing book to see how badly Bush fucked that situation up by not understanding a thing about the region.

If you think Bush destabilized the Middle-East you need to take a look at the history books. America alone has been at it since shortly after WWII. Bush played a role, but so did pretty much every president of the last 60 some years. Bush 2 arguably more than others. The US is not alone either. And the Middle-East fucked it's self up the ass more times than I can count too.

04-03-2016, 09:02 PM
The ME has been filled with different factions bent on extermination of the other factions for Millennia. The presence of various strong leaders has led to some uneasy "stability", on occasion. How that counts as "planned" is "debatable", at best.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-03-2016, 11:22 PM
ClydeLee Wrote:Exactly how is this waiting? Is there a reason you think this will occur? There is no implication or reason to think one will.
Because I am waiting.
I'm not worried whether it happens or not.
Ok, and?

ClydeLee Wrote:It seems you don't like how others post.
Some yes because they post useless nonsense.

ClydeLee Wrote:So what?
Yes, exactly so what? Deal with it or not, I really don't care.

ClydeLee Wrote:There basically has never been a large period of non-attempted remanipulation and redrawing of these areas since the disintegration of the Ottoman control.
Yes, and?

ClydeLee Wrote:So what is non-mainstream sourced about your feelings?
Consider Seriously?

Go back and read it again. Look what I posted and tell me if it is being reported on CNN or FOX or MSNBC etc.!!

Are you seriously telling me that when watching mainstream media you are getting the information that I presented?

Also part of the reason I don't respond to everyone is because, well, even responding to your post I feel as if nothing was accomplished. For example, why are you trying to argue about the information being mainstream or not? I post information about a situation that has destroyed millions of lives and that it was purposefully done and all you care about is this crap!!No

Wake up!!!!
04-03-2016, 11:27 PM
(04-03-2016 09:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The ME has been filled with different factions bent on extermination of the other factions for Millennia. The presence of various strong leaders has led to some uneasy "stability", on occasion. How that counts as "planned" is "debatable", at best.

Did you even read the OP and watch the video I posted???

Here is the video again with Former Supreme Allied Commander and Four Star General Wesley Clark telling of how this was all PLANNED years ago!!

04-03-2016, 11:31 PM
The only place where I have seen this presented in the mainstream is in this CBS report.

05-03-2016, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 11:09 AM by ClydeLee.)
(04-03-2016 11:22 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
ClydeLee Wrote:Exactly how is this waiting? Is there a reason you think this will occur? There is no implication or reason to think one will.
Because I am waiting.
I'm not worried whether it happens or not.
Ok, and?

ClydeLee Wrote:It seems you don't like how others post.
Some yes because they post useless nonsense.

ClydeLee Wrote:So what?
Yes, exactly so what? Deal with it or not, I really don't care.

ClydeLee Wrote:There basically has never been a large period of non-attempted remanipulation and redrawing of these areas since the disintegration of the Ottoman control.
Yes, and?

ClydeLee Wrote:So what is non-mainstream sourced about your feelings?
Consider Seriously?

Go back and read it again. Look what I posted and tell me if it is being reported on CNN or FOX or MSNBC etc.!!

Are you seriously telling me that when watching mainstream media you are getting the information that I presented?

Also part of the reason I don't respond to everyone is because, well, even responding to your post I feel as if nothing was accomplished. For example, why are you trying to argue about the information being mainstream or not? I post information about a situation that has destroyed millions of lives and that it was purposefully done and all you care about is this crap!!No

Wake up!!!!

Are those the only things that are mainstream? Why did you anoint a few news stations? Your statement of your words before indicated nothing of only meaning about this direct statement data, but the ideas. I didn't say those exact reports, but apparently you're picking up direct argument vs inferred argument. I'm talking about the overall point and concept you're speaking on. You saying you don't see that info out about history textbooks, other local news outlets, pbs stations, etc. Are you shifting your points or are you just unclear in what you limit mainstream to mean?

You're presenting an argument as if people needed to "wake up" and it is limited and profound. Pointing out the lacking interest in that mentality and view is entirely the point of responding to this "crap" because your output is full of clear as day bland assumptions.

The main thing you seem to be focused on is recent time, yet the flow of other sources people have been telling and aware of is that it's been ongoing in these very ways longer than that. Your statement that comments of 1991's right after hte gulf war were "YEARS AGO" is a strange notion shortsighted notion; when this was something of function in the late 1970s, the 60s, and back to the 1920s.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-03-2016, 11:11 AM
The title of this thread would imply that the Middle East was stable at some point.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post