The Pope's inbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2011, 03:11 AM
The Pope's inbox
If the pope is God's representative on earth what would you ask him if you could?

I would like to know who God has got lined up to be representative on Mars and the other billions of plantes out there, also i would love to know what God said to him about the way he handled the child rape problem in the Catholic church and also how the Hitler youth membership will affect him on the day of judgement?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2011, 03:30 AM
RE: The Pope's inbox
I'd ask when is the Vatican ever going to sell the billions of dollars of artworks, gold and jewellery it has stockpiled over the centuries and use the money to alleviate the suffering of the sick and starving poor in all those countries where they collect donations from people who cannot afford to adequately feed, clothe, and provide medicine for their children.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
[+] 2 users Like hotrodmike's post
11-05-2011, 03:36 AM
I'd ask why God is reluctant to show us indisputable evidence of His existence and thereby settle the religious differences for once and for all!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
11-05-2011, 03:53 AM
(11-05-2011 03:30 AM)hotrodmike Wrote:  I'd ask when is the Vatican ever going to sell the billions of dollars of artworks, gold and jewellery it has stockpiled over the centuries and use the money to alleviate the suffering of the sick and starving poor in all those countries where they collect donations from people who cannot afford to adequately feed, clothe, and provide medicine for their children.

Hear, Hear!
Eloquently put, Sir.

Free at Last, Free at Last,
Great Me Almighty
I'm Free at Last!
11-05-2011, 05:02 AM
The address is benedictxvi@vatican.va. In Italian: benedettoxvi@vatican.va
11-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I'd ask why hadn't he declassified the documents regarding the end of the II word war, when they helped the leading Nazis escape to South-America. If they didn't that would be an easy way to prove it.

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
11-05-2011, 12:10 PM

I suppose I'd ask him why it is that Jesus lived a life of modesty, preached a life of modest means, and yet, the Catholic church enjoys some of the richest most luxurious living in the world? I suppose I would ask him if there isn't a bit of a contradiction in the difference between Jesus's modesty and the Vatican's oppulence?
Quote this message in a reply