The President's proposed budget.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 07:31 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Information The President's proposed budget.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/t...index.html

This is exactly what I feared about a Trump Administration. He wants to gut the federal government and bureaus which provide invaluable services for the people of this nation combined with doing absolutely nothing to create a balanced budget or address our $20 trillion debt and creating what amounts to a welfare program for the military industrial complex and big business.

These cunts are lining their pockets off of America's dying body. If the United States is a shining city on the hill, the Trump administration and their GOP collaborators in the state and federal legislatures are nothing more than copper thieves stripping the wiring and the light fixtures out of her, making off from the dark hulk like bandits.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: The President's proposed budget.
They want to cut fucking meals on wheels.

This just shows their true colors.
People who are immobile, poor and unable to feed themselves. Living alone and likely facing depression and loneliness. Take way their meals so we can buy another dozen guns. FUCK THEM.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like ShadowProject's post
16-03-2017, 03:58 PM
I don't mind cuts but as the plan does nothing about the federal deficit and the mounting federal debt, the GOP has only created a welfare state for their interests whilst doing NOTHING for the public interest and making investments into this nation. They're only interest seems to be the financial destitution of the nation and get as rich off of it before the whole fucking thing collapses. It's disgusting! THIS IS MY FUCKING COUNTRY WHICH I LOVE DEARLY THAT THEY ARE DESTROYING TO MAKE A FAST BUCK!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 4 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-03-2017, 06:33 PM
D. J. T. Rump can propose anything he wants.
Congress controls the purse. They are up for reelection in a year and a half.
They may do some temporary damage. Rump's approval continues to drop.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-03-2017, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 12:25 PM by Heath_Tierney.)
Remember, this isn't Trump's budget.

It's Bannon's budget. He's been extremely clear: he wants the entire structure of the US Government dismantled.

Source: Bannon says he’s a Leninist: that could explain the White House’s new tactics

From the article:
Quote:tephen Bannon, President Trump’s chief political strategist and, after Trump, the most powerful man in Washington, once declared proudly: “I am a Leninist.” He was talking to a New York university academic who had written extensively on communism and the former Soviet Union. “What on earth do you mean?” the professor asked him. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state and that’s my goal too,” replied Bannon. “I want to bring everything crashing down and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

The more I see/read/hear about Trump, the more I'm convinced he's a puppet of both Putin and Bannon.

*edit to add*

(16-03-2017 06:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Rump's approval continues to drop.
As of yesterday (March 16), his disapproval numbers are at 54%. Source: Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval His approval ratings have never been above 46%. Ever.

Obama, on the other hand, left office with an approval rating of 59% according to Gallup. Even Fox, in Obama's last week in office, showed his approval rating of 57%. Source: Presidential approval rating
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
22-03-2017, 08:51 AM
My mother-in-law voted for Trump. Now I'm worried for her.

She relies on Meals on Wheels. She spends her day watching PBS. She is on Medicare. She has COPD.

What happens to her? We help support her, what's going to happen? We can barely afford our current bills.

I've lost hope that she will turn against trump. She won't.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
27-03-2017, 12:09 PM
(17-03-2017 12:20 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Remember, this isn't Trump's budget.

It's Bannon's budget. He's been extremely clear: he wants the entire structure of the US Government dismantled.

Source: Bannon says he’s a Leninist: that could explain the White House’s new tactics

From the article:
Quote:tephen Bannon, President Trump’s chief political strategist and, after Trump, the most powerful man in Washington, once declared proudly: “I am a Leninist.” He was talking to a New York university academic who had written extensively on communism and the former Soviet Union. “What on earth do you mean?” the professor asked him. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state and that’s my goal too,” replied Bannon. “I want to bring everything crashing down and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

The more I see/read/hear about Trump, the more I'm convinced he's a puppet of both Putin and Bannon.

I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

Interview on NPR's Morning Edition, May 25, 2001

- Grover Norquist

------------

Nothing new here. Norquist is probably happy as a pig in shit with Bannon and Ryan.

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
27-03-2017, 02:40 PM
(22-03-2017 08:51 AM)natachan Wrote:  My mother-in-law voted for Trump. Now I'm worried for her.

She relies on Meals on Wheels. She spends her day watching PBS. She is on Medicare. She has COPD.

What happens to her? We help support her, what's going to happen? We can barely afford our current bills.

I've lost hope that she will turn against trump. She won't.

Tell your mother in law that elections have consequences. If the Whiny Little Bitch gets his way lots of old people will be starving to death in unheated apartments.

Next time tell her to vote for her economic interests, not some sleazy billionaire fuckhead's.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post