The Problem of Good

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: The Problem of Good
(13-12-2015 12:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 06:56 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You keep saying this bullshit, it's apparent that your brain is short circuiting, the mods have been way too lenient in your case. But hey, if they just want to fold their arms why you stink up this forum with your bullshit, then so be it.

Might as well invite a few of your friends here Alla, because you apparently have "free agency" to run amok on this forum, hell you could get a few of your chowderhead Mormon loons to join you and turn this forum into the Moron Mormon forum.

This is interesting. Earlier I read where members thought Alla and Q ought to be banned and I though we can just avoid their threads if we want to, its just two out of many.

But I can’t imagine this being Forum I would want to be a part of if there were a bunch of Allas and Qs running amok, it would be unbearable.

Sometimes a theist will show up that is interesting and thought provoking and adds diversity in a positive way. And then there’s Alla and Q spouting proselytizing, passive-aggressive nonsensical, irrelevant, unfounded, unsuported, uninteresting post after post after post after post...

I think if more Allas and Qs showed up they would have to be shown the door or people would leave. And if that is true then why are we putting up with the two of them now? Consider

I think the level of dialogue these two bring is uninteresting at best and disruptive at worst.

My two cents. Drinking Beverage

ps CotW is another
I don't know. When I first came to this forum I was told that one of the things that made this forum unique was that it did not ban people for their beliefs and opinions. I believe that to be true. However, as many of you know already, I am a Christian. But I try to be like a christian guest at an atheist friend's home. If I was visiting a friend who was an atheist I wouldn't dare blast them in their own home about their beliefs (or lack thereof). I would be respectful and would only voice my beliefs if I was directly asked or if it would add to the conversation . Even if it was asked only for an entertainment factor.

Theist should respect the individuals on this forum because for many people this forum is a safe place for them to get away from all the theists pushing their beliefs on them or trying to "convert" them. Theists should also know when to just "let it go" and get some thick skin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jason_delisle's post
13-12-2015, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 01:16 PM by Alla.)

OK
Because I respect all people on this forum I am going to leave.
But before I leave I would like to wish to all of you "HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope it will be wonderful time for all of you.
I also would like to say thanks to some wonderful atheists: Heart GirlyMan Heart, Black Eagle, morondog, Mark Fulton, Goodwithoutgod for being very kind to me.

I also thank all those who want me to leave. I respect your wishes. :

I will miss you, Girly Sad

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-12-2015, 01:18 PM
(13-12-2015 12:45 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I don't know. When I first came to this forum I was told that one of the things that made this forum unique was that it did not ban people for their beliefs and opinions. I believe that to be true. However, as many of you know already, I am a Christian. But I try to be like a christian guest at an atheist friend's home. If I was visiting a friend who was an atheist I wouldn't dare blast them in their own home about their beliefs (or lack thereof). I would be respectful and would only voice my beliefs if I was directly asked or if it would add to the conversation . Even if it was asked only for an entertainment factor.

Theist should respect the individuals on this forum because for many people this forum is a safe place for them to get away from all the theists pushing their beliefs on them or trying to "convert" them. Theists should also know when to just "let it go" and get some thick skin.

I respect Jason.

Alla is and always was a troll.

Good riddance, troll.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-12-2015, 01:23 PM
(11-12-2015 03:19 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 03:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think you do not know of that which you speak.
Off topic question. What direction does the water rotate when you flush a toilet in Australia?
Banjo stoll has not answered my question.Confused
13-12-2015, 01:42 PM
(13-12-2015 01:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:45 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I don't know. When I first came to this forum I was told that one of the things that made this forum unique was that it did not ban people for their beliefs and opinions. I believe that to be true. However, as many of you know already, I am a Christian. But I try to be like a christian guest at an atheist friend's home. If I was visiting a friend who was an atheist I wouldn't dare blast them in their own home about their beliefs (or lack thereof). I would be respectful and would only voice my beliefs if I was directly asked or if it would add to the conversation . Even if it was asked only for an entertainment factor.

I respect Jason.

Alla is and always was a troll.

Good riddance, troll.
Thank you Banjo. Btw....in America, the toilet water rotates counter clockwise.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
13-12-2015, 01:48 PM
(11-12-2015 03:19 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Off topic question. What direction does the water rotate when you flush a toilet in Australia?
(13-12-2015 01:42 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Thank you Banjo. Btw....in America, the toilet water rotates counter clockwise.

As an official Australian, I can answer this query.

In all the toilets I have experienced, the water has always flushed downward.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
13-12-2015, 01:53 PM
(13-12-2015 01:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 03:19 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Off topic question. What direction does the water rotate when you flush a toilet in Australia?
(13-12-2015 01:42 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Thank you Banjo. Btw....in America, the toilet water rotates counter clockwise.

As an official Australian, I can answer this query.

Lol. Ok smartass. Tongue I want to say because of the coriollis effect on the southern hemisphere causes water to rotate clockwise when going down a drain.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
13-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Sorry Jason. I missed your question. For an answer, see Bart Simpson. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-12-2015, 02:07 PM
(13-12-2015 12:45 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This is interesting. Earlier I read where members thought Alla and Q ought to be banned and I though we can just avoid their threads if we want to, its just two out of many.

But I can’t imagine this being Forum I would want to be a part of if there were a bunch of Allas and Qs running amok, it would be unbearable.

Sometimes a theist will show up that is interesting and thought provoking and adds diversity in a positive way. And then there’s Alla and Q spouting proselytizing, passive-aggressive nonsensical, irrelevant, unfounded, unsuported, uninteresting post after post after post after post...

I think if more Allas and Qs showed up they would have to be shown the door or people would leave. And if that is true then why are we putting up with the two of them now? Consider

I think the level of dialogue these two bring is uninteresting at best and disruptive at worst.

My two cents. Drinking Beverage

ps CotW is another
I don't know. When I first came to this forum I was told that one of the things that made this forum unique was that it did not ban people for their beliefs and opinions. I believe that to be true. However, as many of you know already, I am a Christian. But I try to be like a christian guest at an atheist friend's home. If I was visiting a friend who was an atheist I wouldn't dare blast them in their own home about their beliefs (or lack thereof). I would be respectful and would only voice my beliefs if I was directly asked or if it would add to the conversation . Even if it was asked only for an entertainment factor.

You are right and neither has broken the rules.

That was my opinion and I said as much.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-12-2015, 02:12 PM
(13-12-2015 01:53 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 01:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  As an official Australian, I can answer this query.

Lol. Ok smartass. Tongue I want to say because of the coriollis effect on the southern hemisphere causes water to rotate clockwise when going down a drain.

Depends on the make of toilet, really. The water that is ejected from the sides will usually carry on clockwise at the angle it is ejected from, which is aided by the side-slope. Water from the front or back in most toilets just goes downward because it is not fired at an side-ways angle and receives no additional directional impetus from the surface it goes down (aside from the seemingly small amount which is carried by the force of the side-jets).

The Coriolis effect is frequently placed as the cause for water rotation differences on the hemispheres, however based on what I could find, this is certainly not the case as the effect is too minute to make a difference on bathroom-scale events.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30358/aus...lis-effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_e...nd_toilets
http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post