The Problems with Heaven (besides just not existing)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Video The Problems with Heaven (besides just not existing)
So even if the Christian description of heaven did exist there would be quite a few problems with it, and truth be told it wouldn't be heaven for anyone, I'd like to know if there's anything I missed in the video so feel free to reply and let me know. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBJps9F5Yjw
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mage The Entertainer's post
12-07-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: The Problems with Heaven (besides just not existing)
The worst thing would be the smug, sanctimonious pricks inhabiting the place.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-07-2015, 09:59 AM
This might be a problem.
[+] 5 users Like Talviomena's post
12-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Its a mind fuck

If I died and went to heaven I would be there waiting for my wife. If she remarries and her second husband dies and goes to heaven he is going to be waiting for her too. When she finally dies and goes to heaven, who is she going to go with? It won't be heaven anymore for the other guy!

A guy could rape and murder my mother. I could be in heaven every day with this guy while my mother is in hell because she doesn't believe! How is that heaven for me?

Or just plain simply I could be in heaven with the knowledge that my kids are burning and screaming in agony every day for eternity... And I'm supposed to enjoy myself up there knowing this?

Its horrific really.
[+] 1 user Likes TheStraightener's post
12-07-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm sad I can't play wiffle ball with Jesus Sad
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2015, 12:06 PM
(12-07-2015 10:38 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Its a mind fuck

If I died and went to heaven I would be there waiting for my wife. If she remarries and her second husband dies and goes to heaven he is going to be waiting for her too. When she finally dies and goes to heaven, who is she going to go with? It won't be heaven anymore for the other guy!

A guy could rape and murder my mother. I could be in heaven every day with this guy while my mother is in hell because she doesn't believe! How is that heaven for me?

Or just plain simply I could be in heaven with the knowledge that my kids are burning and screaming in agony every day for eternity... And I'm supposed to enjoy myself up there knowing this?

Its horrific really.

This is one of the main problems with the Christian heaven. The only solution for Christians is to have god erase your memory of anything bad or any situation which would upset you in heaven. But then if that happens you're just robotic stepford wife type thingy and artificially programed to be happy . To hell with this shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-07-2015, 12:39 PM
(12-07-2015 12:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 10:38 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Its a mind fuck

Its horrific really.

This is one of the main problems with the Christian heaven. The only solution for Christians is to have god erase your memory of anything bad or any situation which would upset you in heaven. But then if that happens you're just robotic stepford wife type thingy and artificially programed to be happy . To hell with this shit.

Well considering what makes me who I am is basically my memories and experiences. If those are wiped away then I'm not me anymore.

So I will never experience heaven myself. A different version of me will get to enjoy it.

So either way.. I will never experience heaven.
09-08-2015, 01:39 PM
(12-07-2015 08:56 AM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  So even if the Christian description of heaven did exist there would be quite a few problems with it, and truth be told it wouldn't be heaven for anyone, I'd like to know if there's anything I missed in the video so feel free to reply and let me know. Enjoy!
Heaven is not boring. Heaven gives an opportunity to have eternal progression. Eternal progression can not be boring. It is always something new. New happy moments, new problems with all those people you will create. It is never boring to create new earth or new galaxy.
It is never boring to have new children and new grandchildren.

About hell.
all those who can not have eternal life will have other degrees of glory. Their life also going to have some new fun (some progression).

P.S.To kiss somebody's ass for eternity and sing songs is boring I agree.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-08-2015, 05:20 AM
(09-08-2015 01:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 08:56 AM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  So even if the Christian description of heaven did exist there would be quite a few problems with it, and truth be told it wouldn't be heaven for anyone, I'd like to know if there's anything I missed in the video so feel free to reply and let me know. Enjoy!
Heaven is not boring. Heaven gives an opportunity to have eternal progression. Eternal progression can not be boring. It is always something new. New happy moments, new problems with all those people you will create. It is never boring to create new earth or new galaxy.
It is never boring to have new children and new grandchildren.

About hell.
all those who can not have eternal life will have other degrees of glory. Their life also going to have some new fun (some progression).

P.S.To kiss somebody's ass for eternity and sing songs is boring I agree.

To be in heaven with Joe Smith would be boring. How many times can you smash someone's face for being such a cunt before the pleasure wears off? Even you would get bored...eventually...no matter how much you hate the slime for fucking up your life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
10-08-2015, 05:50 PM
(10-08-2015 05:20 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  To be in heaven with Joe Smith would be boring.
I agree. I am glad that heaven is not to be with Joseph Smith.Smile

P.S. Eternal PROGRESSION is never boring. Eternal progression means: always there is something new and exciting

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED