The Purge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 10:25 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: The Purge
(22-05-2013 09:17 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 08:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I loved the Dexter series, too! But, apparently, I missed the entire season in which Rita died!! I started watching again the season after that like, WHAT? Rita's DEAD? Pissed me off Angry

Blink

I haven't watched Dexter yet, but I intend to start...

UMMM, "spoiler alert" might be used before you reference plot points Drinking Beverage

Unless you were making jokes, then carry on. But if you were serious, I don't yet know who this "Rita" is, but I hope I don't grow to like her and then she just dies on me.

Blush How do you do those spoiler alert things? Confused I will not mention plot points from Dexter again, just in case!! My bad.
I think I fixed it! Tongue Would huge print work?
Keep watching, though! Great show!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 10:44 PM
(22-05-2013 09:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 09:17 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Blink

I haven't watched Dexter yet, but I intend to start...

UMMM, "spoiler alert" might be used before you reference plot points Drinking Beverage

Unless you were making jokes, then carry on. But if you were serious, I don't yet know who this "Rita" is, but I hope I don't grow to like her and then she just dies on me.

Blush How do you do those spoiler alert things? Confused I will not mention plot points from Dexter again, just in case!! My bad.
I don't know how to do the "spoiler" things. (I actually didn't even think of those on the forum until I just read that...) I MEANT you should at least write "SPOILER ALERT" before you write something that could give away important things. Ya know? Like all the internet people do? Tongue

Also, WTF?! You shoulda played it off as a "Oh that comment? ha! I was just joking. There isn't even a Rita in that show."

Dodgy

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
22-05-2013, 10:53 PM
the spoilers thingy is made...

like this

Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
22-05-2013, 10:58 PM
(16-05-2013 10:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just ran across this. Looks interesting, I like the website idea for promotion. http://www.newfoundersamerica.org/

I saw the commercial for it a couple days ago. I had heard of it, but I had no idea what it was about. The preview came on right before a YouTube video I was gonna watch; I didn't skip it. It looks ABSOLUTELY awesome and I HAVE to see it.

I WILL see it Yes

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
22-05-2013, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 11:23 PM by TheGulegon.)
(22-05-2013 10:44 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 09:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Blush How do you do those spoiler alert things? Confused I will not mention plot points from Dexter again, just in case!! My bad.
I don't know how to do the "spoiler" things. (I actually didn't even think of those on the forum until I just read that...) I MEANT you should at least write "SPOILER ALERT" before you write something that could give away important things. Ya know? Like all the internet people do? Tongue

Also, WTF?! You shoulda played it off as a "Oh that comment? ha! I was just joking. There isn't even a Rita in that show."

Dodgy

That would require me to drink my small glass of rum/sleep aid AND think simultaneously Dodgy ...... Thinking is on break right now Tongue
And I was joking........Huh

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
22-05-2013, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 11:12 PM by TheGulegon.)
Shocking

Thank you nach_in ! Dodgy

Tongue

22-05-2013, 11:04 PM
(22-05-2013 10:53 PM)nach_in Wrote:  the spoilers thingy is made...

like this

Evil_monster

That's fucked up, I was wanting to know how to do them too...Angry

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
22-05-2013, 11:08 PM
ok ok... don't say I'm not nice later

Code:
[spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

Angel

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
22-05-2013, 11:14 PM
(22-05-2013 11:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  ok ok... don't say I'm not nice later

Code:

Angel

grassy ass, compadre. Thumbsup

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
22-05-2013, 11:16 PM
(22-05-2013 11:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 11:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  ok ok... don't say I'm not nice later

Code:

Angel

grassy ass, compadre. Thumbsup

ior güelcom