The Pyramids are fake!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: The Pyramids are fake!
The Romans INVENTED concrete. The pyramid pre-date the Romans. Just so you know.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
31-07-2017, 04:59 PM
(31-07-2017 04:54 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  The Romans INVENTED concrete. The pyramid pre-date the Romans. Just so you know.

Can we assume you know who took out a patent on concrete? The mind set that we know everything about what happened 5000 and more years ago is absurd as believing that Moses actual went up the mountain and came back down with two tablets of stone with the Commandments written on them!
Find all posts by this user
31-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Damn straight. They used space cement and martian mortar Drinking Beverage

[Image: f09752f19e1801898458aca07150909e.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
31-07-2017, 05:14 PM
You DO realize that scientists can tell the difference between concrete and a rock? What a bunch of nonsense. Sheesh!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
31-07-2017, 05:17 PM
(31-07-2017 04:09 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I saw a program on TV a few months ago about how the Romans used concrete to build their aqueducts. This concrete is so strong that it has lasted thousands of years. They showed how this concrete was made. Here is a link to the technology
https://archserve.id.ucsb.edu/courses/ar...crete.html

Then I had this thought that the best way to build the Pyramids was to pour cement in situ. All that requires is the technology and lots of people carrying baskets of sand and buckets of water. What also struck me is that here in the Near East, all house building is with concrete and they put up houses and hotels in a matter of days. They just turn up at a site with lots of formers and nail them together. They reuse the formers from other sites. There's hardly any modern tools used to do this except hammers and nails to hold it together and they finish it all off by hand.

Anyway, I had a look into it and, as with all things, someone had already advanced this theory: https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/p...oncrete-1/

This seems to explain how they also made large statues with what appears to be tremendous accuracy in their stone carving. They weren't carved, they were molded.

I also came across a Youtube channel of a guy who has taken this and applied the idea to Inca buildings and to megaliths. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJO8mD289hk

I have to say that if this is true, I feel slightly conned. I wrote a paper on the Pyramids in Grade 7 and I did all the calculations about how heavy each block weighed and how these blocks were moved. Now, it seems it was all an ancient trick.

Of course, it could still be the case that they were built by aliens! They developed technology to allow them to travel many light years from distant galaxies to build large stone pyramids for no obvious reason. Aliens are like that...

The pyramids are real. The end. Take your edgy pseudoscience to the conspiracy section.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
31-07-2017, 05:27 PM
(31-07-2017 04:59 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 04:54 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  The Romans INVENTED concrete. The pyramid pre-date the Romans. Just so you know.

Can we assume you know who took out a patent on concrete? The mind set that we know everything about what happened 5000 and more years ago is absurd as believing that Moses actual went up the mountain and came back down with two tablets of stone with the Commandments written on them!
Are you an idiot?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
31-07-2017, 05:33 PM
They know where the rock came from, and the blocks still have millions (billions ?) of chisel marks. Why would poured blocks have millions of chisel marks ? The very idea that the thousands of engineers, Egyptologists, other scientists who for centuries have tried to figure out how the BLOCKS were put in place just *happened* to miss that "oh, they were poured", is SO ridiculous, it defies reason.
https://books.google.com/books?id=ag_bla...ks&f=false
http://www.aeraweb.org/gpmp-project/grea...id-quarry/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-07-2017, 05:35 PM
MOVED THREAD FROM HISTORY TO HERE

Kind of like going into the Creation Museum to learn history, you can disguise it all you want but in the end it’s all gobbledygook. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
31-07-2017, 05:36 PM
(31-07-2017 04:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This should not be in the 'History' section.

Agreed, see above.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
31-07-2017, 05:37 PM
But, Bucky, dear, he spent 28 years in construction and it seems logical to him. Take that, engineers, scholars and scientists Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."