The Pyramids are fake!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: The Pyramids are fake!
(01-08-2017 02:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  You see guys, not only were the pyramids poured concrete, but there's an ongoing *conspiracy* to pretend they were made out of stone.

Facepalm Delta-FUCKING-Bravo, you are without doubt the most fucked in the head moron I've ever had the displeasure to encounter. Shove your concrete up your arse you pathetic fool.

Your name speaks for itself. You are a shallow, self-obsessed cunt. Go fuck yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 06:32 PM
...and, since you raised the notion of it being a "conspiracy"... explain how it is and who participated in this "conspiracy". You are obviously, by your language, and your behaviour on this forum, one of those who has a huge opinion of yourself, so go on, explain, shithead.
01-08-2017, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 06:43 PM by Deltabravo.)
(01-08-2017 04:02 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 02:52 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Here we have a true narcissist, "No one exists except me."

"solipsist" Drinking Beverage

Yes, I knew someone who espoused this theory over a drink. He went on in life to have a massive stroke and now resides in sheltered housing.

Or:

nar·cis·sist
/ˈnärsəsəst/
noun
noun: narcissist, plural noun: narcissists
a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves:
"narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

Which I prefer, because he's actually just being self-absorbed rather than setting out a philosophical proposition.
01-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Please explain how the use of concrete in Egypt involves either "pseudo-science" or a "conspiracy theory". Anyone?
01-08-2017, 06:39 PM
(01-08-2017 06:35 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 04:02 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  "solipsist" Drinking Beverage

The whole brigade of morons is out.

I don't see your mother anywhere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2017, 06:49 PM
(01-08-2017 06:39 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 06:35 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The whole brigade of morons is out.

I don't see your mother anywhere.

Look around. She's the one carrying the mattress on her back.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
01-08-2017, 06:58 PM
(01-08-2017 04:02 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 01:47 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Dork.

No. More geek, but at least I can separate speculation from conclusion.

I never said I had come to a conclusion. I posted it because I was interested in hearing other people's viewpoints, people whose ideas are worth something. If I wanted to read inane shit, I'd subscribe to the White House twitter feed.
01-08-2017, 07:35 PM
(01-08-2017 06:37 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Please explain how the use of concrete in Egypt involves either "pseudo-science" or a "conspiracy theory". Anyone?

From your links and others stuff I've read today this concrete idea is still a hypothesis. You needed to present this thread with a little more easy-peasy, laid back approach. It would have gone better for you instead of escalating the way it did. Just my opinion.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-08-2017, 07:42 PM
(01-08-2017 07:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 06:37 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Please explain how the use of concrete in Egypt involves either "pseudo-science" or a "conspiracy theory". Anyone?

From your links and others stuff I've read today this concrete idea is still a hypothesis. You needed to present this thread with a little more easy-peasy, laid back approach. It would have gone better for you instead of escalating the way it did. Just my opinion.

Not how he operates, dance. He knows everything and everybody else is a cunt and an in idiot. Also, Stalin is a big fluffy pussy cat and the labour camps in Siberia were pretty much luxury spas.

Thank god this lord of deep wisdom and knowledge decided to grace us with his presence.

Where do they crawl out of! Facepalm

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
01-08-2017, 08:13 PM
(01-08-2017 07:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  Where do they crawl out of! Facepalm

You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post