The REAL reason Darwinists do not want academic freedom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: The REAL reason Darwinists do not want academic freedom
(11-03-2014 05:36 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Did Miss Meng have the humility to post all these asinine topics in the pseudoscience section?

Nah, can't be, she's already demonstrated that humility is an alien concept to her. Drinking Beverage

So I guess I should thank the mods for moving the threads?

You're welcome. Come on you knew it had to be me Smile

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-03-2014, 05:43 AM
[Image: spam_edited-1.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
12-03-2014, 07:25 AM
(11-03-2014 04:06 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  How can you say you don't understand evolution in one breath, and then claim that it is "shaky, unreliable and very, very vague" in the next?

That is a combination of hubris and ignorance, with a dash of stupidity.

Where on earth have I said I do not understand evolution, Chas? I understand it perfectly. It is simple fact that it is shaky, unreliable and vague, but I expected you to not have anything of substance other than prepared insults. Miss Meng forgives you, Chas, and hopes you have a lovely day.

God bless you, Chas.

~ Miss Meng

Unfortunately for you, Missy, you have made a sweeping statement, and in no way supported it with any documentation, or in ANY way described what about it is "shaky" etc etc. You're blowing smoke out your fat ass, dear. There is nothing about it that's "shaky" as every science department at every major university in the world accepts Evolution. Did you even go to grade school, Missy Ignorant Meng ?

Tell us EXACTLY what about it is "shaky".
Tell us NOW, or shut the fuck up.

You were provided with a video by Dr Coyne, from the University of Chicago. You didn't even watch it, did you, Miss Troll ?
You cannot refute even ONE thing he says, and you, Missy Meng, cannot say ONE thing that is wrong with this :

Maybe go take your thumbs out of your "inbox", and learn something, you ignorant fool.

Make NO more assertions, UNTIL you have refuted BOTH videos.
Take your time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-03-2014, 08:23 AM
It's not ok to not understand evolution. Evolution is the steppingstone to life. Without some knowledge of evolution, you have a severely inadequate education not to mention (but I will) a very narrow window to life.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
12-03-2014, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 08:53 AM by rampant.a.i..)
(11-03-2014 03:34 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:32 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  It has been confirmed through the scientific method.

You do not know this Paranoidsam. You are simply asserting your belief in a THEORY already shown to be shaky, unreliable and very, very vague.

~ Miss Meng

[Image: 2e8u4ahu.jpg]

No scientist worth his salt not shilling snake oil would make statements like:

"Now, I understand microevolution, I really do. We do this all the time in the lab. I understand this. But when you have speciation changes, when you have organs changing, when you have to have concerted lines of evolution, all happening in the same place and time – not just one line – concerted lines, all at the same place, all in the same environment . . . this is very hard to fathom."

What he meant to say was "It's hard for me to fathom adaptations over long periods of time, and none of my colleagues can explain it to me, because every time someone tries:"

Hey numbskull: Microevolution x 3.5 billion years = macroevolution.

I go
[Image: yryhe7at.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
12-03-2014, 01:02 PM
(12-03-2014 08:23 AM)Dee Wrote:  It's not ok to not understand evolution. Evolution is the steppingstone to life. Without some knowledge of evolution, you have a severely inadequate education not to mention (but I will) a very narrow window to life.

That is simply not true Dee and I didn't have to be the one to tell you this but evolution is a lie. You are basing your worldview on a lie Dee. Come to the right side.

Come to God, Dee.

~ Miss Meng
12-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Does God swallow?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
12-03-2014, 01:44 PM
(12-03-2014 01:02 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 08:23 AM)Dee Wrote:  It's not ok to not understand evolution. Evolution is the steppingstone to life. Without some knowledge of evolution, you have a severely inadequate education not to mention (but I will) a very narrow window to life.

That is simply not true Dee and I didn't have to be the one to tell you this but evolution is a lie. You are basing your worldview on a lie Dee. Come to the right side.

Come to God, Dee.

~ Miss Meng

You do not understand the theory of evolution.
You do not understand the mechanisms of evolution.
You appear to have no knowledge of the evidence for evolution.

Who the actual fuck do you think you are to say it is "a lie"?
You are as arrogant as only the truly ignorant can be.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-04-2014, 08:39 PM
You must be intellectually lazy to not take the time to understand evolution. Perhaps you are forbidden to go do real research outside of theists websites and that is why you deny the fact odd evolution... are you by any chance a believer of the flood?? Please don't tell me you also think dinasours lived with men!!!

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
23-04-2014, 08:41 PM
She's deceased. And we are celebrating about that.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller