The Racism of the Condescending Left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 06:38 PM
The Racism of the Condescending Left

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
05-05-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: The Racism of the Condescending Left
Facepalm

Stop this shit.

I'm really tired of people posting YouTube or other videos without providing some sort context about the video and their thoughts about it.

It is spammy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 11 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-05-2015, 07:03 PM
(05-05-2015 07:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm

Stop this shit.

I'm really tired of people posting YouTube or other videos without providing some sort context about the video and their thoughts about it.

It is spammy.

We should change the allowances so people with Red Rep levels can't post vids or links.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-05-2015, 07:08 PM
It's a problem, but I'm not of that mindset to have more respect to those who are "up front" about their agenda. I don't view that as logically effective way to view it. It's limiting what the actual psychology of the attitude, which may be justifiably disliked, to understand what it is going after.

It's very reminiscent of comments like, Oh I know both the Govt. and Businesses are gonna screw me over but I prefer the businesses because that's their upfront model and point while the Government lies about it's desire to help.

Or Penn Jillet as he says, he far prefers and has more respect for Fundamentalists Christians because they'll say, You're wrong! And he will in contrast think, no You're wrong! Opposed to liberal Christianity with attempts to merge religion and scientific thoughts and meld the discussion on similarities. In other ways, looking for that compasionite middle opposed to having the strong point.

I don't know if this is a mindset heightened by more conservative ways of viewing some subjects or not. It'd be interesting as I know of it as some

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-05-2015, 07:08 PM
(05-05-2015 07:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Stop this shit.

It is spammy.

We should change the allowances so people with Red Rep levels can't post vids or links.

All he has to do is add a few words.

I wouldn't want to make a blanket policy to apply to all just because he can't behave in an unspammy manner.

Some people in the red do actually post a video or offer a link, And give an description and their thoughts about it. They provide some level of context for what the fuck they're talking about.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Speaking of racim i think i joined racist black group.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-05-2015, 07:35 PM
(05-05-2015 07:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm really tired of people posting... without providing some sort context... their thoughts about it.

[Image: tumblr_lmwtbrRZDc1qj7uwno1_500.jpg]

???

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-05-2015, 08:47 PM
(05-05-2015 07:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 07:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We should change the allowances so people with Red Rep levels can't post vids or links.

All he has to do is add a few words.

I wouldn't want to make a blanket policy to apply to all just because he can't behave in an unspammy manner.

Some people in the red do actually post a video or offer a link, And give an description and their thoughts about it. They provide some level of context for what the fuck they're talking about.

1. Delete the offending post;
  2. Send a PM to the offender explaining why;
  3. Also explain that it can be reposted correctly;
  4. Ban on re-offense.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Res Publica
EgoRaptor from AF.org

Chloe Valdary (the girl speaking in the OP’s embedded video) contains an interesting anecdote about her teacher and the Michael Brown incident, and if anecdote is true, then her teacher has failed her students by ignoring accuracy and relevance into the discussion. Does PC mean “partially correct”? The we are in agreement.

I would love to ask Chloe what she thinks of sport riots that frequently occur after an important professional sports game and the fires set to cars and stores, located near the sports arena.(1) Frequently, White riots do not even make the news or if they do the “boys will be boys” perspective is presented.(2) In fact, fires in the street does not receive a police response. Others have noticed the difference between police and media responses to White rioters and Black rioters.(3) I agree, Facts Matter! So, when White fans riot why are the cops so frequently treating them differently than Blacks? Are these children (college students), that do not need to adhere to law?

I would also love to ask Chloe, “Does she believe that police treat Blacks and Whites equally?” (4) “Does she think that cops view Black children differently from White children?” (5) “Does she believe that the news media present both Blacks and Whites the same? (6)

I agree with Chloe both Whites and Blacks (and all other ethnicities) should be treated the same by police and any state institution, any Federal institution, and corporations (including the news media). But in my humble opinion, that does not happen as frequently as it should. An issue that should be addressed.

Finally, the following is directed at RES PUBLICA, I have some questions about your post.

1) When you write, “The Racism of the Condescending Left” who are you referencing, who are you referring to, Chloe Valdary, Chloe Valdary’s video, Chloe Valdary’s teacher, Chloe Valdary’s classmates, Michael Brown, Michael Brown demonstrators, all African Americans, who?

2) How does “The Racism of the Condescending Left” relate to the Chloe Valdary’s video?

3) Could you be more specific and explain how you are using the word “racism”?

4) Could you be more specific and explain how you are using the word “condescending”?

5) Could you be more specific and explain how you are using the word “left”?

6) What expectation did you hold when you posted the video and wrote “The Racism of the Condescending Left.”

Respectfully,

Daniel
Unsure
[+] 3 users Like oneofshibumi's post
06-05-2015, 04:06 PM

Stop this shit.

It is spammy.

Meanwhile posts wherein there lies no more content than a one-liner or image macro that insults one's character by way of profanity, is perfectly okay.

lol..

Strong moderation. Strong bias. Strong everything.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post