The Racism of the Condescending Left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: The Racism of the Condescending Left
I just flat out refuse to watch any more videos posted by Res, because they have always been the most one sided ignorant tripe imaginable. Not only that, but every fucking time he's called out on the glaring bullshit he posts, he either doubles-down on it or goes silent. Res ran out of the 'benefit of the doubt' a long time ago, as clearly indicated by his abysmal negative reputation score.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-05-2015, 04:15 PM
(06-05-2015 04:06 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 07:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm

Stop this shit.

I'm really tired of people posting YouTube or other videos without providing some sort context about the video and their thoughts about it.

It is spammy.

Meanwhile posts wherein there lies no more content than a one-liner or image macro that insults one's character by way of profanity, is perfectly okay.

lol..

Strong moderation. Strong bias. Strong everything.

[Image: 1237417014227_f.jpg]

Tongue

But Res is a straight troll.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-05-2015, 04:39 PM
(06-05-2015 04:06 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Meanwhile posts wherein there lies no more content than a one-liner or image macro that insults one's character by way of profanity, is perfectly okay.

Fuck yourself in the ass and then felch the santorum as post-orgasmic dessert.

#sigh
06-05-2015, 05:29 PM
I find the Left (no, let's make it more specific as hardline Democrats) in America (Center Right for all purposes) to be digressing each and every year since they end up matching step for step their party leaning to the right on almost every issue where money is involved.
06-05-2015, 05:34 PM
(06-05-2015 04:06 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 07:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm

Stop this shit.

I'm really tired of people posting YouTube or other videos without providing some sort context about the video and their thoughts about it.

It is spammy.

Meanwhile posts wherein there lies no more content than a one-liner or image macro that insults one's character by way of profanity, is perfectly okay.

lol..

Or the people who stop in to bitch about the forum. You don't like it here, we sure as hell aren't begging you to stay.

You can leave at any time. Now would be good.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-05-2015, 05:51 PM
(06-05-2015 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 04:06 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Meanwhile posts wherein there lies no more content than a one-liner or image macro that insults one's character by way of profanity, is perfectly okay.

lol..

Or the people who stop in to bitch about the forum. You don't like it here, we sure as hell aren't begging you to stay.

You can leave at any time. Now would be good.

He'd go to the other atheist sites and be back in less than a day when he sees just how more consistent in moderation this forum is.
[+] 1 user Likes Dunkleweizen's post
06-05-2015, 06:11 PM
(06-05-2015 04:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I just flat out refuse to watch any more videos posted by Res, because they have always been the most one sided ignorant tripe imaginable. Not only that, but every fucking time he's called out on the glaring bullshit he posts, he either doubles-down on it or goes silent. Res ran out of the 'benefit of the doubt' a long time ago, as clearly indicated by his abysmal negative reputation score.

Does it start with watching normally then having that wtf pause from time to time.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-05-2015, 08:10 PM
My thoughts about the original post:

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
06-05-2015, 08:14 PM

Is there clear communication with those? Yes.

With a video that has no explanation? No.

Case rested. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
09-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Criticizing the posting a video rather than criticizing the content of the video.

Just when I though this forum could not go any lower.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post