The Racism of the Condescending Left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: The Racism of the Condescending Left
(09-05-2015 11:24 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Criticizing the posting a video rather than criticizing the content of the video.

Just when I though this forum could not go any lower.

Is that a challenge?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-05-2015, 11:38 AM
(09-05-2015 11:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:24 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Criticizing the posting a video rather than criticizing the content of the video.

Is that a challenge?

If anyone gave a fuck what that sheltered ignorant little twat thought I guess it could be.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-05-2015, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 12:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-05-2015 11:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Is that a challenge?

If anyone gave a fuck what that sheltered ignorant little twat thought I guess it could be.

What I find hard to understand is how some Canadian kid not even old enough to vote in his own country holds such strong opinions on US politics. Worry about yourself. You got no vote here. I give no shits to your opinion.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-05-2015, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 12:08 AM by EvolutionKills.)

We're not criticizing the video, as admittedly none of us have watched it, nor care to watch it given your history of unfounded bullshit.

We're criticizing the dumb fucking wanker who posted said video, and who is apparently unable to distinguish between derision aimed at himself himself versus said video.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-05-2015, 03:17 PM
The Left is Racist because Reasons. What could be clearer than the OP?

OP provided no synopsis nor opinion because now he can safely gripe about people not watching his video and being unreasonable, whereas if he *had* provided an opinion, because it's Res, it would inevitably have been a dumb one, and *therefore* would have been shredded by the first casual passer by.

Nice to see Giggly supporting his fellow troll Thumbsup

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-05-2015, 03:19 PM
(09-05-2015 03:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nice to see Giggly supporting his fellow troll Thumbsup

And all this time I thought it was Gagme.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Anyway, I agree with the gist of the video: Social justice warriors ironically push injustice in the name of justice (although unknowingly.)

I'll draw from the recent baltimore riots: Riots, looting, robberies, violence, and vandalism by thugs burning their city down over the death of a drug dealer with 20 some odd counts of making and selling drugs, robbery, assaults, etc - and all before an investigation even began SJW's jumped to conclusions and blamed it on race and white people and institutionalized racism and oppression. Turns out 3 of the cops arrested are black, including the one ultimately deemed responsible for the death of the criminal. Back pedaling ensues.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
09-05-2015, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 04:34 PM by Drunkin Druid.)
(09-05-2015 11:51 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If anyone gave a fuck what that sheltered ignorant little twat thought I guess it could be.

What I find hard to understand is how some Canadian kid not even old enough to vote in his own country holds such strong opinions on US politics. Worry about yourself. You got no vote here. I give no shits to your opinion.
Well Canadian politics isn't quite as entertaining as yours.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
09-05-2015, 04:33 PM
(09-05-2015 04:09 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Anyway, I agree with the gist of the video: Social justice warriors ironically push injustice in the name of justice (although unknowingly.)

I'll draw from the recent baltimore riots: Riots, looting, robberies, violence, and vandalism by thugs burning their city down over the death of a drug dealer with 20 some odd counts of making and selling drugs, robbery, assaults, etc - and all before an investigation even began SJW's jumped to conclusions and blamed it on race and white people and institutionalized racism and oppression. Turns out 3 of the cops arrested are black, including the one ultimately deemed responsible for the death of the criminal. Back pedaling ensues.

And 5 were male...Consider

If we are trying to go with majority numbers...that's the one.

09-05-2015, 04:39 PM
(09-05-2015 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:09 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Anyway, I agree with the gist of the video: Social justice warriors ironically push injustice in the name of justice (although unknowingly.)

And 5 were male...Consider

If we are trying to go with majority numbers...that's the one.

Then maybe there should be a narrative about the patriarchy (although the victim was male, too, so good luck) or something; Not 'institutionalised white vs black racism'