The Racism of the Condescending Left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: The Racism of the Condescending Left
(09-05-2015 04:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And 5 were male...Consider

If we are trying to go with majority numbers...that's the one.

Then maybe there should be a narrative about the patriarchy (although the victim was male, too, so good luck) or something; Not 'institutionalised white vs black racism'

Just pointing out that your logic isn't logical.

But we already knew that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 04:47 PM
(09-05-2015 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:39 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Then maybe there should be a narrative about the patriarchy (although the victim was male, too, so good luck) or something; Not 'institutionalised white vs black racism'

Just pointing out that your logic isn't logical.

But we already knew that.

Even if the cops were all white, it still wouldn't make it inherently racist lol..

All I did was point out that the basis for SJW's agenda was flawed; nothing more. They claimed it was racist because they assumed the cops to be typical white piggie racists. They were wrong.
09-05-2015, 07:55 PM
(09-05-2015 04:47 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  All I did was point out that the basis for SJW's agenda was flawed;

Single Jewish and White?

#sigh
09-05-2015, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 11:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-05-2015 04:24 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:51 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What I find hard to understand is how some Canadian kid not even old enough to vote in his own country holds such strong opinions on US politics. Worry about yourself. You got no vote here. I give no shits to your opinion.
Well Canadian politics isn't quite as entertaining as yours.

You make Girly laugh. Big Grin

Yellow eighty, yellow eighty. Set hut.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-05-2015, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 02:00 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(09-05-2015 04:09 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Anyway, I agree with the gist of the video: Social justice warriors ironically push injustice in the name of justice (although unknowingly.)

I'll draw from the recent baltimore riots: Riots, looting, robberies, violence, and vandalism by thugs burning their city down over the death of a drug dealer with 20 some odd counts of making and selling drugs, robbery, assaults, etc - and all before an investigation even began SJW's jumped to conclusions and blamed it on race and white people and institutionalized racism and oppression. Turns out 3 of the cops arrested are black, including the one ultimately deemed responsible for the death of the criminal. Back pedaling ensues.

What? So police overreaction, the militarization of the police, their abuse of power, is all acceptable so long as it's blacks killing blacks?

Abuse of power is okay so long as it's them over there keeping down their own? That's even more racist you stupid fuck... Facepalm

Plus pointing to this instance as proof that racism ins't involved in police and justice system abuse is just as stupid as pointing at our black (foreign born Kenyan Muslim Rolleyes ) President and claiming that racism has been vanquished from the land.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-05-2015, 04:56 AM
(09-05-2015 11:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:24 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Well Canadian politics isn't quite as entertaining as yours.

You make Girly laugh. Big Grin

Yellow eighty, yellow eighty. Set hut.

Yeah I gave him a thought but he is only one entertainer. Smile you guys got fuckloads of them.
But I will say ole Rob is pretty fun!
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
10-05-2015, 07:40 AM
(10-05-2015 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What? So police overreaction, the militarization of the police, their abuse of power, is all acceptable so long as it's blacks killing blacks?
No. We're talking about this specific instance. How do you fit so much straw into a single man? =O

Quote:Plus pointing to this instance as proof that racism ins't involved in police and justice system abuse is just as stupid as pointing at our black (foreign born Kenyan Muslim Rolleyes ) President and claiming that racism has been vanquished from the land.
Again, we're talking about this specific instance. I never contended that abuse on the basis of racism never occured in the justice system lol... So much straw.
10-05-2015, 07:54 AM
(10-05-2015 07:40 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What? So police overreaction, the militarization of the police, their abuse of power, is all acceptable so long as it's blacks killing blacks?
No. We're talking about this specific instance. How do you fit so much straw into a single man? =O

Quote:Plus pointing to this instance as proof that racism ins't involved in police and justice system abuse is just as stupid as pointing at our black (foreign born Kenyan Muslim Rolleyes ) President and claiming that racism has been vanquished from the land.
Again, we're talking about this specific instance. I never contended that abuse on the basis of racism never occured in the justice system lol... So much straw.

Maybe so, but when you're nothing more than the 'me-too' mouthpiece of Res, it's hard to tell where the bullshit of one of you ends and the next one starts.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post