The Rapture Song

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
The Rapture Song
(Sung to the melody of Santa Claus is coming to town)

You better have faith and pay your tithe;
Better not doubt I'm telling you why.
Jesus Christ is coming to town.

He's making a list and checking it twice;
If you don’t make the list you’ll pay the big price.
Jesus Christ is taking you down.

He sees you when you're cheating
He knows when you're a fake
He knows if you've been having bad thoughts
So repent before it’s too late.

Oh, You better have faith and pay your tithe;
Better not doubt I'm telling you why.
Jesus Christ is coming to town.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: The Rapture Song
Great. Now I'm going to have this stuck in my head all day. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Consider I'm seeing an elaborate video affair with scantily clad angels, a few reindeer, maybe some snow and/or palm trees, and a real hunky J Christ-also scantily clad- not the speedo but the tight, square trunks. Maybe some killer GCI; gotta have people flying and shit exploding or nobody will go back for seconds.
I'm thinking a Christmas release. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-08-2012, 03:56 PM
(11-08-2012 12:20 PM)kim Wrote:  Consider I'm seeing an elaborate video affair with scantily clad angels, a few reindeer, maybe some snow and/or palm trees, and a real hunky J Christ-also scantily clad- not the speedo but the tight, square trunks. Maybe some killer GCI; gotta have people flying and shit exploding or nobody will go back for seconds.
I'm thinking a Christmas release. Thumbsup

Like I said, Art degree rewires the brain.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-08-2012, 01:57 PM
I like the idea of an obese Jesus who is so fat that his cross is broken.
"Jesus didn't die for your sins, he stuffed his face, drank a lot, didn't exercise and had lots of prostitutes for your sins"

Now that's a Jesus I can relate to.

It's sunday christians. - I'm having a pizza & beer for your sins. You better be thankful

And in the immortal words of Doug Stanhope "I'm going to hit myself in the foot with a shovel for your mortgage"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
12-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I tell christians that I believe that all the christians will disappear some day. Only that disappearance will happen naturally as all the christians die off, and atheists will replace them.
12-08-2012, 10:33 PM
(12-08-2012 01:57 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I like the idea of an obese Jesus who is so fat that his cross is broken.
"Jesus didn't die for your sins, he stuffed his face, drank a lot, didn't exercise and had lots of prostitutes for your sins"

Now that's a Jesus I can relate to.

It's sunday christians. - I'm having a pizza & beer for your sins. You better be thankful

And in the immortal words of Doug Stanhope "I'm going to hit myself in the foot with a shovel for your mortgage"

Hmm yes .... I see someone feels a need for a stab at realism. I suppose that's another way. Dodgy

Like anybody's gonna wanna see more of that shit outside their trailer park.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein