The Rapture at the Library

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 09:54 PM
The Rapture at the Library
So I work in the children's department of a local public library. We have a puppet area where the kids can put on puppet shows and a little puppet theater. There was a grandmother with her grandchildren. She has three between the ages of around 3 to 8. So fairly young kids. She went on to explain to them how much Jesus loved them and than started talking about how Jesus was going to come back and be king of the planet during the rapture. And than she acted it out. WITH THE PUPPETS! I'll never look at the tiger puppet the same way again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: The Rapture at the Library
Which puppets got left behind?
27-07-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: The Rapture at the Library
(27-07-2015 09:54 PM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  So I work in the children's department of a local public library. We have a puppet area where the kids can put on puppet shows and a little puppet theater. There was a grandmother with her grandchildren. She has three between the ages of around 3 to 8. So fairly young kids. She went on to explain to them how much Jesus loved them and than started talking about how Jesus was going to come back and be king of the planet during the rapture. And than she acted it out. WITH THE PUPPETS! I'll never look at the tiger puppet the same way again.

At the *public* library children's hour ? How inappropriate.
I'd ask her why doesn't honor American values

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.