The Real Fox News

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-01-2011, 10:46 PM
The Real Fox News
I live in the reddest part of my state (unfortunately) and many of my neighbors get their "unbiased" news from Fox News. I would like to dedicate this thread to those who have clips which show the slander and disgust that is Fox News (I don't have that channel), so that we can have a "oh you trust Fox New for unbiased news? Click Here" sorta thing.

So please post any clips which show the bias of Fox News the brightest here!

Disclaimer: I may just post a number of these clips to my facebook, nothing wrong with a bit of fun right? Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 07:32 AM
RE: The Real Fox News
LiberalViewer on YouTube does that a lot. He asks very loaded questions at the end of each video, which kind of annoys me, but he has a huge archive and Fox News clips that calls them out. Here's a link to his 140+ playlist of such videos.

And I feel for living in the red. I live in rural Arizona(just as bad as it sounds), and it's pretty bad here...sadly very few people think. They tend to just be parrots, repeating whatever their preferred news source(usually Rush Limbaugh) is.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
11-01-2011, 07:58 AM

Not specifically what you're looking for, but it cracked me up so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHoTp4xfbA
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 01:22 PM by gaglamesh731.)
I think a Youtube user named "C0ct0pus" was picking Fox News bias apart.He is worth checking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFAl_V878bw
An expose by TYT , it references leaked memos and how someone at the top leaked(it's becoming trendy , no ? ).
11-01-2011, 02:02 PM

I think the issue most have with Fox is if your biased your biased. In fact all the news organizations have some bias, but don't have your tag line be "Fair and Balanced" when your probably the most biased of them all! Well MSNBC run a close second.
11-01-2011, 03:13 PM

I just read this article yesterday: Watching Fox News Can Be Hazardous to Your Facts
14-01-2011, 09:23 AM

Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley would shit themselves if they could see what is pawned off as "news" these days and how little we have progressed.
14-01-2011, 08:03 PM
(14-01-2011 09:23 AM)freethinker1 Wrote:  Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley would shit themselves if they could see what is pawned off as "news" these days and how little we have progressed.

What do you mean "how little we've progressed?" You have just won the "Understatement of the Year Award." Backward movement is not a small progression, it is a regression. I think Cronkite and company would be turning in their graves if they realized that all their progress was being erased at such a blinding speed.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
16-01-2011, 06:45 AM

(14-01-2011 08:03 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(14-01-2011 09:23 AM)freethinker1 Wrote:  Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley would shit themselves if they could see what is pawned off as "news" these days and how little we have progressed.

What do you mean "how little we've progressed?" You have just won the "Understatement of the Year Award." Backward movement is not a small progression, it is a regression. I think Cronkite and company would be turning in their graves if they realized that all their progress was being erased at such a blinding speed.

well with all the technological advances one would hope the conveying of news would have gotten better... but your right its actually in fact gotten worse. fox news goal.... 4g service in every cave 24/7/365
20-01-2011, 01:40 AM
Wait a minute. There is no "real FOX News." News is facts,. FOX doesn't broadcast facts.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.