The Reality of Faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 10:26 PM
The Reality of Faith
A tale of betrayal and death, at the hands of the identity.

The sensationalism of Buddy Christ, speaking into creation an element that did not exist on and had no place in the events of Friday, December 16. You know, when I died, betrayed by the identity of atheism? Turns out they're a bunch of believers like any other bunch; Buddy Christ, never fooled me for a minute... Big Grin

(Did I get lit? What, you cannot see; fire? I don't know BC from a hole in the wall, other than some key element. Atheist, for one. Yeah, you keep doing that "lack of belief" thing you do, I'll keep the faith; we'll win. It is written. Aintchu watching it be written? That cat ain't being singled out for infamy, I am. All that happened on the 16 is the addition of the Hitch elemental to this element of nature - and yeah, Fire is the name of that element. One thing we know, like a fucking moral code, is choose life. The words will always be creative fiction. I am 4. But should Gwyneth Paltrow knock on my door, there is one and only one word-

Faith.

Into faction. Lucifer, Blue Suns mercenary. Fuck that religious nonsense. I know the Lucy of my creation, another 4 - Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix. How can you tell if you're a witch? Name is Power. It has always been as clear as three words stated as fact, with capitalization, for as long as this unit has been a unit. The numbers do not care, they do not have feeling, will, agency, direction, design. Come on, atheist; da fuck do the numbers have?

Parsimony.

Test, there was. I am the resurrection and the life. What they do, with their hate, is to give Lucifer dominion of their lives. Who the fuck wants that job? A guy who lives on Illium with the asari, perhaps? Where the reality of a thousand years of Lucifer's reign is realised in the sexual tension of a single alien female? Lucifer, the Promethian thief, opening the gates of hell - in faith - with his Evil Associates, of course.

What you get, atheist, because of the reality of Gwyneth Paltrow; is this reality in virtuality. Non-existant, Evil, incarnate. I made my choice, in the proper trine - I love her - that is the reality of the universe. What are we as people, to each other? Atheists. Whatever fucking language we use or identity we flaunt, we know what's real, and what is a pile of bullshit. Like the reality of this question.

Kill them, for the Hitch? that's old skool. Kill them, with the Hitch? Ya know, I'm feeling some evolution coming on. This identity ain't doing a damn thing but being true. Reality? Keep it, that shit just slows me down. Reality is either a return on investment - or it's somebody else's horror show. I prefer this reality, of Buddy Christ. I got crew here. If you think sanity is an insult, you're probably ready to sign up; be a Blue Suns atheist.

What does, ressurecction and the life, have to do with anything? Entropy. It feuled these words with a poignant reality; and again, answering the question. I desire to write. My compy is my tool, not microsoft's, not Money's. So I kicked it with Rayne all day, just watching her do her thing; it was peaceful, while the "real-world" mind pondered. Do I wanna fuck with some virus that may or may not be a virus, may just be windows being windows? Or do I wanna push this button, make it all GTFO?

In the name of Gwyneth Paltrow - creation, not destruction - a faith that is more (in an instant) than my hard drive. Because the word, ain't about defining things, now is it? Evil, however, is a tool of utility. Cause Gwynnie, she prolly don't wanna know about being Rayne; curing my pain... making the day, go the fuck away. .. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: The Reality of Faith
I get no response. My computer responds by downloading MacAfee. That's the reality of securing the identity.

08-01-2012, 02:12 AM
(07-01-2012 02:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I get no response. My computer responds by downloading MacAfee. That's the reality of securing the identity.

Dunno about the events of 16 Dec, but all you've ever been preaching with your Gwynnies is that love is all there is and all you need.

"Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game. It's easy."

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Hey! Your siggy picked up some Kimmies. That girl is a-ok. Wink

Me and the dang Gwynnies. On this other forum, it was like, will you shut the hell up about her? Big Grin

I try not to get annoying about it, but it is personal causality; Gwynnies, therefore atheist.

This fucking thread... I see shit, gets all kinds of hard to explain, even to myself. What convinces me of the validity of the 'Witwiki symbolism' is the fact that it is even more slippery than the tao to try and get ahold of. This "blue suns" stratagem is the consideration of idolatry, that conceptual icons of the future may be necessary to deactivate the meme of Horus carried into the present by iconography of the past.

I'm on it, me and my Gwynnies. Big Grin

12-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Now. If I just happened to say that me and......."Gwynnie" are in what could be called a relationship. And she may call out my name for reasons that should not be discussed publicly. Now If I had happened to say that.....What would the repercussions be?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
13-01-2012, 09:54 AM
You get nothing for the rumor. I'm sure accommodation can be made, however, you come up with the video. Wink