The Really Stupid Part of Creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: The Really Stupid Part of Creationism
(25-04-2016 01:17 AM)Alla Wrote:  There are sealing rooms in the LDS Temples. In these rooms there are two giant mirrors facing one another.
When I stand between them I see my own image( in both mirrors) an infinite number of times. I BELIEVE in INFINITY
I believe that there is no the first God and there is no the last God.
I also believe that there is eternal matter - it was never created and it will never be destroyed. Gods use this matter to organize and to re-organize things and even worlds.
This is what LDS Doctrine teaches.

It's what the LDS indoctrinates. To teach, you need facts, and both you and your church have none.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 01:40 AM
LDS Church teaches Doctrine of Christ.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-04-2016, 01:54 AM
(25-04-2016 01:40 AM)Alla Wrote:  LDS Church teaches Doctrine of Christ.

As does the Baptist, Catholic.......

However we can trace the history. It is recent.

History of the LDS.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
25-04-2016, 02:04 AM
(25-04-2016 01:40 AM)Alla Wrote:  LDS Church teaches indoctrinates the Doctrine of Christ.

Fixed that for you. Drinking Beverage

Once again, because reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suite. Teaching requires facts, and there is nothing factual about indoctrinating kids with fictional stories about Jesus.

If you had facts, you wouldn't need indoctrination. If you had facts, you wouldn't need faith. If you had facts, you could teach; but you have none, so you don't.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 06:06 AM
(25-04-2016 01:17 AM)Alla Wrote:  There are sealing rooms in the LDS Temples. In these rooms there are two giant mirrors facing one another.
When I stand between them I see my own image( in both mirrors) an infinite number of times. I BELIEVE in INFINITY
I believe that there is no the first God and there is no the last God.
I also believe that there is eternal matter - it was never created and it will never be destroyed. Gods use this matter to organize and to re-organize things and even worlds.
This is what LDS Doctrine teaches.

You don't actually see yourself an infinite number of times for two good reasons.

One, to see yourself at all, you must be viewing your reflection at a slight angle. Each reflection is then slightly displaced toward the edge and eventually is off the edge of the mirror.

Two, the mirror absorbs a small percentage of the incident light so that eventually there is no light at all reflected.

Learn to science. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post