The Reason I Despise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 06:25 PM
The Reason I Despise

My father knows the family within this video and the reasons they are taking such drastic actions. My father is friends with the girl's dad who is a practicing Jehovah's Witness and this is not the first time he has done such a thing. He did so before prior in San Francisco. The girl is suffering from Leukemia and they removed her from the first hospital because they were against a blood transfusion that would have helped her against the disease.

My father had visited his friend in San Francisco prior because he had heard of his daughter being very ill and wanted to comfort him with other friends and see how he was doing. They knew he was a Jehovah's Witness and were glad he was choosing the right choice in letting her daughter seek treatment. They didn't know at that time that his friend was currently taking her out of the hospital there and preparing to move to Mexico to flee police.

Now after hearing her condition got worse they went to Arizona to try and seek help once again. Which led to their daughter's arm being amputated and once again denying full treatment. This family is in no way poor and can easily afford the operation. Instead, her mother took her to the bathroom and removed all medical equipment(besides the heart catheter) from her daughter and dressed her in different clothes and finally exited the building with my father's friend.

I will update if I can but it downright disgusts me in such a horrid way that a person believes they have the excuse of God to end an innocent child's life. I still cannot believe this is happening and my father regrets not taking the child away from her parents and helping her get treatment.

My father refuses on telling me any more details about the situation but has already cooperated with the police.

I'm sorry, I don't know more about this but to see this girl being denied treatment and my father regretting for not acting is upsetting.

I don't know much else to say but I absolutely despise these excuses to harm innocent people.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
03-12-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: The Reason I Despise
That happens a lot. One of the first signs I was being shoveled horse shit in that religion, when an Circuit Overseer talked about it.

One thing I do know, is that this sort of an operation happens with group effort.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
03-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Just a different type of murder.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
03-12-2012, 06:40 PM
It just saddens me. I can't believe people would put others through such pain and certain end to appease some idea. I don't understand how we can just let humans die especially if they are our children. You rob them of a future life they could have enjoyed for selfish reasons. Is it beyond insane.

On a side note: I was planning on punching that moving insect on my screen until I realized it was your avatar, ThrillSeeker.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
03-12-2012, 06:41 PM
(03-12-2012 06:40 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  On a side note, I was planning on punching that moving insect on my screen until I realized it was your avatar.
HAHAHAHAHA! Yay! It worked its magick! Big Grin

Glad you didn't fuck up your screen.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
03-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I am not one that usually is big on government intervention but I think it should be against the law to deny your child medical care like this. I do not care that your invisible friend says it is what you should do. If the child grows up and decides your fantasy is what they choose to use as reality I can't help that. Phaedrus is 100% correct, just another type of murder.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-12-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm an ex-Witness. Quite ashamed of this bit of stupidity.

Even as a Witness, I had my drawbacks about the blood issue. My mother's justification was "They're making Jehovah proud when they choose to let their child die out of respect for His rules."

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
03-12-2012, 08:32 PM
(03-12-2012 08:17 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  My mother's justification was "They're making Jehovah proud when they choose to let their child die out of respect for His rules."

That's just fucking sick! Angry

No disrespect to your mother....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
03-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Respect must be earned. She may be my mother, but that doesn't mean we should respect her (many) warped and deluded views.

Even now, she's telling my 7-year-old brother that non-believers will turn against even their loved-ones at the time of the "Great Tribulation". It's only a matter of time before he realizes that his big brother is a non-believer, and thus, will one day turn against him in violence. (Or so says Witness doctrine)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
03-12-2012, 08:54 PM
(03-12-2012 08:46 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Respect must be earned. She may be my mother, but that doesn't mean we should respect her (many) warped and deluded views.

Even now, she's telling my 7-year-old brother that non-believers will turn against even their loved-ones at the time of the "Great Tribulation". It's only a matter of time before he realizes that his big brother is a non-believer, and thus, will one day turn against him in violence. (Or so says Witness doctrine)

...and yet hasn't *she* already turned against you?

I am so sorry.

:sigh:

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com