The Religion Of Tomasia-What is this ROT?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: The Religion Of Tomasia-What is this ROT?
Oh man, I'm still losing it over the Patriot University reveal. That's rich Laugh out load

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
30-06-2016, 06:49 PM
(30-06-2016 05:00 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Oh man, I'm still losing it over the Patriot University reveal. That's rich Laugh out load

I doubt anything ever written at Parrot University has ever once been "peer-reviewed". So, yeah, it's probably just poe fodder.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2016, 06:55 PM
(30-06-2016 03:35 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  I understand, when you belong to the elite 1% with PhDs, attested to by multiple accreditation agencies, you're always gonna acquire haters among the 99%.

Your AGI pussy. What is it? What does your God command?

#sigh
30-06-2016, 07:00 PM
(30-06-2016 03:05 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(30-06-2016 02:53 PM)SYZ Wrote:  LOL... at least we've shut Tomasia up with his mail-order doctorate apparently being

Leave it to those without Ph.Ds to speak badly of those with Ph. Ds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a worthless piece of paper. Drinking Beverage

I, on the other hand, have actual degrees from actual universities. Prestigious ones.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2016, 07:59 PM
"Liberty’s diploma may look real, Maher said, but “when you confuse a church with a school, Maher went on, “it mixes up the things you believe — religion — with the things we know — education. Then you start thinking that creationism is science, and gay aversion is psychology, and praying away hurricanes is meteorology.”

“Liberty teaches the theory of evolution as well as the Biblical account of creation (including that the universe could have been created with the appearance of age just as the first man and woman were created as adults) and students make up their own minds on the issue.“ Laugh out load

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/19...30400.html

Pro-tip: In real science you don’t get to “make up your own mind” with regards to facts.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
30-06-2016, 08:11 PM
From the laugh at religion thread, here is what Liberty U. graduates end up doing with their lives.

A nod to Shai Hulud

(29-06-2016 06:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  [Image: QS5diFD.png?1]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-06-2016, 08:52 PM
(30-06-2016 03:35 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  I understand, when you belong to the elite 1% with PhDs, attested to by multiple accreditation agencies, you're always gonna acquire haters among the 99%.

It's why I tend to keep my advance degrees private, rather than reminding others that it's not appropriate to refer to me as anything less than Dr. Tomasia.

I apologize for whatever envy, and resentment emerges among others, as a result of my admission here. I'm still the same Tomasia/Tomato you've always known.

How is it you never learned to write a sentence using correct grammar and spelling ?
I think you're a total fraud.

You are totally unable to take on even ONE of Carrier's or Price's arguments, and discuss why they are wrong.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2016, 09:47 PM
I don't get ever how continually people can keep focusing on concepts of objective morality, purpose, and Gods in the world by focusing on a scenario that's comparing ideas as if it's a Christianity vs atheism only proposition.

It's amazing how attached to a label over expounded ideas people will want to be if they care so much about identification.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-07-2016, 06:59 AM
(30-06-2016 06:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-06-2016 05:00 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Oh man, I'm still losing it over the Patriot University reveal. That's rich Laugh out load

I doubt anything ever written at Parrot University has ever once been "peer-reviewed". So, yeah, it's probably just poe fodder.

Well, it might be reviewed by his peers but that doesn't mean it's worth a shit. When one fundie theologian reviews another's work, they probably aren't going to be too picky about pesky things like "facts" or "evidence."

But yeah, he's been firmly in troll territory for quite some time now and this seems to reaffirm this.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
01-07-2016, 02:48 PM
(30-06-2016 03:35 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  It's why I tend to keep my advance degrees private, rather than reminding others that it's not appropriate to refer to me as anything less than Dr. Tomasia.
Pardon me whilst I pick myself up from the floor. Big Grin

You're referring to the "degrees" you only possess in your imagination? I can only assume from your obvious delusions of grandeur that you've forgotten to take your medications over the past few weeks? No entirely sane person could be writing the absolute bullshit you post here day after day. Could they?

Quote:I apologize for whatever envy, and resentment emerges among others, as a result of my admission here. I'm still the same Tomasia/Tomato you've always known.
I'll drink to that claim. An unequivocal intellectual fucktard.

fucktard, noun, — a person of unbelievable, inexcusable and indescribable stupidity. (Stupidity being defined as "knowing how and doing it wrong anyway".)
Not a contraction of "fucking retard". Those who are truly "retarded" are not responsible for their affliction. True fucktards are 100% responsible for their situation and provide vast entertainment as they're usually blissfully unaware of their own fucktardery.

Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 7 users Like SYZ's post