The Religion of Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: The Religion of Atheism
(14-05-2015 02:27 PM)Leo Wrote:  But why Logic (Laugh out load )was banned ? The Q guy and Call of the wild guys are trolling big time in this forums. Maybe there is a rule about not more than 2 trolls at once ?

Please show me where either have essentially copy and pasted the same or very similar few lines over and over to different people.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2015, 02:45 PM
(14-05-2015 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:27 PM)Leo Wrote:  But why Logic (Laugh out load )was banned ? The Q guy and Call of the wild guys are trolling big time in this forums. Maybe there is a rule about not more than 2 trolls at once ?

Please show me where either have essentially copy and pasted the same or very similar few lines over and over to different people.

The Q guy and Call of the wild dudes aren't repeating the same lines verbatim in the threads but they are ignoring all the excellent members refutations and the content of their posts are about the same in the threads. I'm really surprised this Logic ( Laugh out load ) dude was banned that fast.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
14-05-2015, 02:47 PM
(14-05-2015 01:26 PM)Logic Wrote:  Rather than attack and discredit the religious beliefs of other people, how about atheists look at themselves in the mirror and define their own personal beliefs? For example, if you do not believe in a creator or God then you must either believe that all matter in the universe has existed forever with no beginning or was magically created from nothing with no creator. Why is your faith superior to any other faith?

[Image: BanHammer.gif]

[Image: 6a22709f24baae0fd36a0efde7bff372.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-05-2015, 02:48 PM
(14-05-2015 02:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Please show me where either have essentially copy and pasted the same or very similar few lines over and over to different people.

The Q guy and Call of the wild dudes aren't repeating the same lines verbatim in the threads but they are ignoring all the excellent members refutations and the content of their posts are about the same in the threads. I'm really surprised this Logic ( Laugh out load ) dude was banned that fast.

Well he did break the rules pretty quickly.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
14-05-2015, 02:49 PM
atheism is the lack of belief or non belief in the existence of deities and thats it

it has no position on anything else, never did
14-05-2015, 02:55 PM
(14-05-2015 02:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  The Q guy and Call of the wild dudes aren't repeating the same lines verbatim in the threads but they are ignoring all the excellent members refutations and the content of their posts are about the same in the threads. I'm really surprised this Logic ( Laugh out load ) dude was banned that fast.

No kidding. If I let him stay and left for a bit I would have returned to 25 reported posts. Smile Not to mention, the pm's and emails...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-05-2015, 02:57 PM
(14-05-2015 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well he did break the rules pretty quickly.

No kidding. If I let him stay and left for a bit I would have returned to 25 reported posts. Smile Not to mention, the pm's and emails...

Don't blame ya for wanting to get it done and over with

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
and he smelled funny..

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
(14-05-2015 02:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  The Q guy and Call of the wild dudes aren't repeating the same lines verbatim in the threads but they are ignoring all the excellent members refutations and the content of their posts are about the same in the threads. I'm really surprised this Logic ( Laugh out load ) dude was banned that fast.

I don't see much difference between logic Laugh out load trolling and Q and call of the wild trolling. A different style of trolling ( repeating all words verbatim ) but still trolling.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
14-05-2015, 03:00 PM
(14-05-2015 02:57 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 02:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well he did break the rules pretty quickly.

I don't see much difference between logic Laugh out load trolling and Q and call of the wild trolling. A different style of trolling ( repeating all words verbatim ) but still trolling.

As annoying as Q and COTW are they have not broken any rules. Logic spammed which is against the rules and is punished with a ban. If people could be banned for being an asshole 99% of the members of this forum would be gone.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post