The Religious Right

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2013, 08:39 PM
The Religious Right
There is absolutely no bottom for these people. They can never seem to hit a point where they say 'this is just too crazy'. No. I guarantee you. In one year, this woman will seem sane compared to the right wing wackos of 2014.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
11-10-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: The Religious Right
Ugh...this just won't ever go away will it?
11-10-2013, 08:44 PM

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
12-10-2013, 01:03 AM
My mouth was literally hanging open.
12-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Madness.

Slightly amusing reactions from the guy sitting behind her.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-10-2013, 08:10 AM

Ima bookmarking this and linking it to every slightly-more-sane rightwinger I get into an argument with and saying, "when there's more a difference of kind than a difference of degree between you and this, THEN maybe I'll start taking you seriously. Maybe."
12-10-2013, 08:25 AM
(11-10-2013 08:39 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  There is absolutely no bottom for these people. They can never seem to hit a point where they say 'this is just too crazy'. No. I guarantee you. In one year, this woman will seem sane compared to the right wing wackos of 2014.

"Right wing wackos"!

Thanks be that we have no "Left wing wackos"....right?

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
12-10-2013, 11:09 AM
(12-10-2013 08:25 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  
(11-10-2013 08:39 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  There is absolutely no bottom for these people. They can never seem to hit a point where they say 'this is just too crazy'. No. I guarantee you. In one year, this woman will seem sane compared to the right wing wackos of 2014.

"Right wing wackos"!

Thanks be that we have no "Left wing wackos"....right?

Of course we do. The difference is that the left wing wackos aren't only a few percentage points away from controlling the US. The American left is run by its moderates and the American right is hostage to its extremists.

(And if you live abroad (or not) and don't think you care about American politics, the stakes being played for are the world's largest economy, which impacts the world economy, the world's largest military by an order of magnitude, and the world's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. That woman in that video? Most likely votes.)
12-10-2013, 11:57 AM
(12-10-2013 04:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Madness.

Slightly amusing reactions from the guy sitting behind her.

The guy sitting behind her was worth the 5 minutes. And he looks like the TeenSkeptic. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
12-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I hope she doesn't slip and fall while getting out of the tub. How embarrassing would it be for her to be found dead with no clothes on! Oh wait, god would probably dress her. She is after all a straight woman with no lover to "do away with" her.