The Reluctant Browns Fan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 01:56 AM
The Reluctant Browns Fan
I'm starting this thread to basically bitch and moan all season about the Browns, so follow along if you want. I've been a Browns fan since back in the Bernie Kosar, Webster Slaughter, Kevin Mack, Eric Metcalf days. I even got a jersey signed by Clay Matthews. So I am a legit fan from Ohio, since there really is no Cleveland bandwagon to jump on in the first place. Mostly we bandage Browns losses with Ohio State football wins. Helps balance it out. The Cavs breaking their own record of NBA's longest losing streaks last year really made us proud, too.

Anyways, despite 4 interceptions, the Browns were able to start off this season losing to the Eagles. Keep our hopes low, so that way we can be pleasantly surprised.

GO BROWNS!

You are a factory of sadness!!!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
17-09-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: The Reluctant Browns Fan
Current Browns record:
0-2

Go Browns!

[Image: p6441825reg.jpg&sa=X&ei=...oyTNgGVSHg]

-
--
---
The only thing you've done in the past decade is provide a name for a certain black man on Family Guy!
---
--
-
[Image: 117f8e8372c38a5928079c121ad9b98a.png&...OEw1vF2Qcw]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
25-09-2012, 12:24 AM
And the hot streak is kept alive! Only the Browns could lose to the Bills in Cleveland.

RECORD:

0-3

But hey, at least I'm not a Green Bay fan... cause I'd still be pissed about this call from tonight.

25-09-2012, 02:53 PM
(25-09-2012 12:24 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And the hot streak is kept alive! Only the Browns could lose to the Bills in Cleveland.

RECORD:

0-3

But hey, at least I'm not a Green Bay fan... cause I'd still be pissed about this call from tonight.

As a Seahawk fan, all I can say is now those fuckers from Pittsburg know how we felt after Super Bowl 40!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-09-2012, 06:03 PM
If any Baltimore fan has credibility to their theory that the real refs hate the Ravens and pick on them unfairly.. the Browns have a chance.

BTW, what is with these NFL night games opening songs? Do they all have to be some lame bastardization of a classic punk song into nonsense?

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
28-09-2012, 09:22 PM
0 and 4 Baby!

Browns are on a 10 game losing streak if you include last season!

Whooo hooo!

Cribbs managed to get himself knocked unconscious during the game to top it all off.

QB Weeden leads the NFL in interceptions so far with 7.

Seeing as how Ohio State plays the frightening looking Mich St on Saturday, I don't see any celebrating being done in Ohio this weekend. (We generally like to pretend that Cincinnati isn't there, though maybe we shouldn't since the Reds have been leading the MLB all season)

07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Make it 0 and 5! Keep the streak alive! The highlight of the game was when QB Weeden caught his own pass deflection and then threw for a touchdown.

It was illegal and they were penalized 5 yards, but still... awesome.

Let's finish out the season strong Brownies, a perfect 0-10!

[Image: weeden3_medium.gif]

07-10-2012, 07:55 PM
The Reluctant Browns Fan
You could always start rooting for the number 1 draft pick. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My