The Remembering Place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: The Remembering Place
[Image: 37436_1387692465583_1631032_n.jpg?dl=1]

My brother-in-law and I. This June will be three years since he left us.

[Image: 170406_3837995441626_1553365403_o.jpg?dl=1]

This is my Step father. We lost him less than a year ago. He was an atheist, too. We were apart of our own club in the family Smile

I love them both and fondly remember all the memories we've shared. Heart

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Peanut's post
15-06-2013, 12:40 PM
[Image: 1000426_10200650628261366_848184499_n.jpg]

Felt like coming here and sharing one of my favorite pictures. (I had to take a picture of a picture...) That's my precious and his uncle Jeremy Heart

I love Jeremy and I miss him all the time. He was only 26- years old when he died. He was depressed for an unknown amount of time. I wish he had felt he could make it through the tough times. He felt alone in this world.

It's gotten... easier for me over the last three years on the anniversary of his death, but just because I've not cried today does not mean I love him any less.

Fucking reach out to those whom you suspect are feeling worthless and alone and scared of the world. Don't let the fear of "assuming the worst when there was no actual threat" deter you from listening to your instincts. People need support and to know there are those that care. Suicide is a permanent solution for an otherwise temporary state of mind.

Goddamn it, Jer. I want you back.

[Image: MLRSUIC.jpg]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 7 users Like Peanut's post
16-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Miss you BrotherMan.

[Image: bill.jpg]

I still got your ticket stub, Bro. I'll pass it along with mine when it's time.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-06-2013, 05:51 AM
In two weeks, my sibs, nieces, nephews, and many of our cousins will gather in New Brunswick to inter my mother's ashes.

This is me and sibs, our mother in the center, after an uncle's funeral a few years back.
[Image: family1.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post