The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school
He uses "Rev" a lot on the Internet for his name... it was a simple moniker. I don't actually call him "Rev". I called him "Jared". That's his name. Just, on the Internet, I call him Rev... just like other people call me KC.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Ok back to evolution- when KC during the ascent of man do you think man acquired an eternal soul and would the first recipient have recognized his difference from his parents? I guess what I'm getting at is it all seems too convoluted to be believable. cf Occam's razor
05-12-2012, 02:19 PM
(05-12-2012 12:57 PM)sandman Wrote:  Ok back to evolution- when KC during the ascent of man do you think man acquired an eternal soul and would the first recipient have recognized his difference from his parents? I guess what I'm getting at is it all seems too convoluted to be believable. cf Occam's razor
When homo sapiens transformed to what ECs and TEs call homo divinus, there wasn't a starting point in humanity. It was all encompassing; meaning, all people were affected.

05-12-2012, 05:58 PM
(05-12-2012 02:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 12:57 PM)sandman Wrote:  Ok back to evolution- when KC during the ascent of man do you think man acquired an eternal soul and would the first recipient have recognized his difference from his parents? I guess what I'm getting at is it all seems too convoluted to be believable. cf Occam's razor
When homo sapiens transformed to what ECs and TEs call homo divinus, there wasn't a starting point in humanity. It was all encompassing; meaning, all people were affected.
I haven't heard about "homo divinus" before... I'm very curious. How would one know at what point this "species" started to exist? And how would homo divinus have received salvation (here I'm assuming that homo divinus started to exist before the invention of written language)?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 08:37 PM
(05-12-2012 05:58 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  When homo sapiens transformed to what ECs and TEs call homo divinus, there wasn't a starting point in humanity. It was all encompassing; meaning, all people were affected.
I haven't heard about "homo divinus" before... I'm very curious. How would one know at what point this "species" started to exist? And how would homo divinus have received salvation (here I'm assuming that homo divinus started to exist before the invention of written language)?
Biologos talks a lot about it.

But, they would receive salvation the same way that people before Christ did. God had already chosen them for salvation and they were atoned for through the future sacrifice of Christ.

05-12-2012, 08:55 PM
In response to the thread topic:

Good! At least they will actually have an understanding of scientific concepts instead of shunning it entirely as false. Although there will be some looney theology I don't agree with thrown in there as well. Dodgy Whatever, if your brother is anything like you, and you vouch for this being the case, they will still receive a better education than what those shitbrained fundies were planning to give them. Plus, he won't actively sabotage their freedom of conscience if they don't choose to view things the way he does.

In response to your post above:
KC.....dude.......what? Huh

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-12-2012, 11:19 PM
(05-12-2012 08:37 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 05:58 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I haven't heard about "homo divinus" before... I'm very curious. How would one know at what point this "species" started to exist? And how would homo divinus have received salvation (here I'm assuming that homo divinus started to exist before the invention of written language)?
Biologos talks a lot about it.

But, they would receive salvation the same way that people before Christ did. God had already chosen them for salvation and they were atoned for through the future sacrifice of Christ.
There goes God; being unecessarily complicated again...Why's he always doing that? Doing acrobatics with his methods in order to maintain the notion that he's still an active force in the Universe, I mean.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 4 users Like Misanthropik's post
05-12-2012, 11:27 PM
(05-12-2012 11:19 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  There goes God; being unecessarily complicated again...Why's he always doing that? Doing acrobatics with his methods in order to maintain the notion that he's still an active force in the Universe, I mean.

'His thoughts are higher than your (puny pipsqueak) thoughts (that actually make sense)' etc.

Don't question the fucker, something completely random might happen to you and be taken as a sign by the credulous. Then what would you do ?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Well deathbed conversion, of course. It's the only logical course of action to take. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
10-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Such acrobatics to fit the square peg in the round hole.