The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school
How dare science teach spiders have more than 4legs....they should trust god who made the world in 3 1/2 days.....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 11:41 PM
(19-12-2012 04:11 PM)Chase200mph Wrote:  How dare science teach spiders have more than 4legs....they should trust god who made the world in 3 1/2 days.....
6 Days. 6 Days and he rested on the 7th. Right there in the Bible. FFS. I bet you've never even read Genesis. And the spiders thing - the Hebrew was mistranslated by thousands of scholars every single century since time began, but I took Hebrew 101 and I've made the startling discovery that KJJHHpishtim means 'spider mutated genetically in a lab to have only 4 legs', and it's the *only* word used to refer to spider throughout that passage. God, you fundamentalists are so annoying.

Tongue
20-12-2012, 07:19 AM
When I was still a Christian I loathed the idea of sending my children to a Christian school. There is no place where religious hypocrisy is on display more clearly than at such schools, at least my local ones. My wife attended such a school and has subsequently worked as a library technician in others. I would have preferred my children learn their theology at home and at church than to be bombarded with conflicting messages, some from people right at the crazy end of the spectrum.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
20-12-2012, 07:23 AM
I saw a Spiderman. I distinctly recall 2 legs. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-12-2012, 12:33 PM
I think I missed the Homo divinus lecture in my Evolutionary Bio, Human Phylogeny, Human Anatomical Systems, Comparative Anatomy of Vertebrates...wow, I must have missed a lot of lectures!
[+] 2 users Like ScienceGeek2587's post
22-12-2012, 01:43 PM
(22-12-2012 12:33 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  I think I missed the Homo divinus lecture in my Evolutionary Bio, Human Phylogeny, Human Anatomical Systems, Comparative Anatomy of Vertebrates...wow, I must have missed a lot of lectures!
Next stage of evolution after Biggus Dickus...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-12-2012, 01:47 PM
(17-10-2012 11:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 11:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Ah, ok, thanks.

Why doesn't he want his kids to learn science from an evolutionary evolutionist's point of view?

He would rather that than YEC - so, it's just a matter of incorporating theological reconciliation with it - something they won't get in public schools.

There is also the stupid stigma that evolution is evil and against God.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa...​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​.....................................................................
You are funny.

You can't as a non-Calvanist.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
22-12-2012, 04:57 PM
(22-12-2012 01:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 12:33 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  I think I missed the Homo divinus lecture in my Evolutionary Bio, Human Phylogeny, Human Anatomical Systems, Comparative Anatomy of Vertebrates...wow, I must have missed a lot of lectures!
Next stage of evolution after Biggus Dickus...

Worthless, I tell you, all that time in front of PhDs, listening to them and not one word of THREE extant hominids instead of ONE! Worthless, wasted years.

I looked it up, and I have but one word: seriously?
22-12-2012, 06:23 PM
The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school
(22-12-2012 04:57 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 01:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  Next stage of evolution after Biggus Dickus...

Worthless, I tell you, all that time in front of PhDs, listening to them and not one word of THREE extant hominids instead of ONE! Worthless, wasted years.

I thought there were 4 or 5 extant hominid groups at the same time. Possibly as many as 18 hominids and proto-hominid groups over 6 million years. But I wasn't there so I can't vouch for this.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
23-12-2012, 12:28 PM
(22-12-2012 06:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 04:57 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  Worthless, I tell you, all that time in front of PhDs, listening to them and not one word of THREE extant hominids instead of ONE! Worthless, wasted years.

I thought there were 4 or 5 extant hominid groups at the same time. Possibly as many as 18 hominids and proto-hominid groups over 6 million years. But I wasn't there so I can't vouch for this.

There WERE yes, but they are now extinct. The claim is that homo divinus and homo sapiens coexist now. And biggus dickus. Homo sapiens is the only known extant homonid, unless someone finds a Bigfoot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video WOW! Creationism forced on children in a public school. Raptor Jesus 2 197 27-01-2014 09:09 PM
Last Post: Timber1025