The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2012, 12:37 PM
(23-12-2012 12:28 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 06:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I thought there were 4 or 5 extant hominid groups at the same time. Possibly as many as 18 hominids and proto-hominid groups over 6 million years. But I wasn't there so I can't vouch for this.

There WERE yes, but they are now extinct. The claim is that homo divinus and homo sapiens coexist now. And biggus dickus. Homo sapiens is the only known extant homonid, unless someone finds a Bigfoot.

I happen to know that Biggus Dickus does exist. I saw it on the Internet last night. Drinking Beverage

Oh, and you've discounted the Reptilians as well. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-12-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: The Rev is pulling his kids out of private school
(23-12-2012 12:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 12:28 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  There WERE yes, but they are now extinct. The claim is that homo divinus and homo sapiens coexist now. And biggus dickus. Homo sapiens is the only known extant homonid, unless someone finds a Bigfoot.

I happen to know that Biggus Dickus does exist. I saw it on the Internet last night. Drinking Beverage

I knew that degree wasn't worth what I paid for it. I should have just studied in Mr. Mulder and Ms. Scully' school of the weird and been happy with my Phile degree.
23-12-2012, 03:28 PM
(23-12-2012 01:45 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 12:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I happen to know that Biggus Dickus does exist. I saw it on the Internet last night. Drinking Beverage

I knew that degree wasn't worth what I paid for it. I should have just studied in Mr. Mulder and Ms. Scully' school of the weird and been happy with my Phile degree.

Pfff, duh.
I'm starting to question your judgment. I believe you said you married a douchewaffle, and now it appears you've wasted your years of education. It's a good thing you found us when you did. It may not be too late for you. Angel

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
23-12-2012, 03:36 PM
(23-12-2012 03:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 01:45 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  I knew that degree wasn't worth what I paid for it. I should have just studied in Mr. Mulder and Ms. Scully' school of the weird and been happy with my Phile degree.

Pfff, duh.
I'm starting to question your judgment. I believe you said you married a douchewaffle, and now it appears you've wasted your years of education. It's a good thing you found us when you did. It may not be too late for you. Angel

Even if it is too late for me, maybe we can save my kids. None of that science nonsense and math crap.
[+] 1 user Likes ScienceGeek2587's post
23-12-2012, 03:47 PM
(23-12-2012 03:36 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 03:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pfff, duh.

Even if it is too late for me, maybe we can save my kids. None of that science nonsense and math crap.

I'm pretty sure if I had kids I'd move to Amish country. I encourage you to consider the same.

But if not, a steady TV diet of Bibleman and an annual trip to The Creation Museum should set them straight.

23-12-2012, 05:17 PM
(23-12-2012 03:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 03:36 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  Even if it is too late for me, maybe we can save my kids. None of that science nonsense and math crap.

I'm pretty sure if I had kids I'd move to Amish country. I encourage you to consider the same.

But if not, a steady TV diet of Bibleman and an annual trip to The Creation Museum should set them straight.

That ought to work on the little heathens. Well, it might be too late for the older two, they have some critical thinking skills, but maybe the little one.
23-12-2012, 05:24 PM
(23-12-2012 05:17 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 03:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm pretty sure if I had kids I'd move to Amish country. I encourage you to consider the same.

That ought to work on the little heathens. Well, it might be too late for the older two, they have some critical thinking skills, but maybe the little one.

Well it may not be a bad idea to have one theist in the family. Just in case there's that .001% chance there is a god, you will have ensured your genetic material will continue into infinity. Girl_nails

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-12-2012, 06:30 PM
(23-12-2012 05:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 05:17 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  That ought to work on the little heathens. Well, it might be too late for the older two, they have some critical thinking skills, but maybe the little one.

Well it may not be a bad idea to have one theist in the family. Just in case there's that .001% chance there is a god, you will have ensured your genetic material will continue into infinity. Girl_nails

Like a geek like I am isn't going to download my genome and brain activity! We are legion!
23-12-2012, 07:46 PM
(23-12-2012 06:30 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 05:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well it may not be a bad idea to have one theist in the family. Just in case there's that .001% chance there is a god, you will have ensured your genetic material will continue into infinity. Girl_nails

Like a geek like I am isn't going to download my genome and brain activity! We are legion!

I'm impressed.

And frightened at the same time.

24-12-2012, 10:34 AM
(23-12-2012 07:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 06:30 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  Like a geek like I am isn't going to download my genome and brain activity! We are legion!

I'm impressed.

And frightened at the same time.

Don't worry, there's always room on the thumb drive for one more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video WOW! Creationism forced on children in a public school. Raptor Jesus 2 194 27-01-2014 09:09 PM
Last Post: Timber1025