The Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler? Game!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 02:55 PM by Erxomai.)
The Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler? Game!
You post the quote. We guess if it's from a Right-Wing Nut-Job or Hitler.

Be honest...make your guess before you click the spoiler box and tell us how you do!

To begin...

A.
Quote:''If you're oriented toward animals, bestiality, then, you know, that's not something that can be used, held against you or any bias be held against you for that. Which means you'd have to strike any laws against bestiality, if you're oriented toward corpses, toward children, you know, there are all kinds of perversions ... pedophiles or necrophiliacs or what most would say is perverse sexual orientations.''

—Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX), arguing that a hate crimes bill passed by Congress would lead to Nazism and legalization of necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality, Oct. 6, 2009

OR...

B.
Quote:Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.

Adolf Hitler, quoted in Lucy Komisar, The New Feminism

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler?
(19-11-2015 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  A.
Quote:''If you're oriented toward animals, bestiality, then, you know, that's not something that can be used, held against you or any bias be held against you for that..."

I got it wrong.
I was sure it was one of the Duck Dynasty jackasses "explaining" atheists.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
19-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Got A right, but missed B.

C:
Quote:We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks Christianity. Our movement is Christian.
Adolph Hitler - October 27, 1928

D:
Quote:It is the job of a chaplain to be insensitive to atheists.
Ted Cruz
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-11-2015, 02:16 PM
(19-11-2015 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  A. ''If you're oriented toward animals, bestiality, then, you know, that's not something that can be used, held against you or any bias be held against you for that. Which means you'd have to strike any laws against bestiality, if you're oriented toward corpses, toward children, you know, there are all kinds of perversions ... pedophiles or necrophiliacs or what most would say is perverse sexual orientations.''

nut-job

(19-11-2015 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  B. "Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.

Hitler

"Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world… Are you a Jew?”

Mel Gibson to male police officer during 2006 DUI arrest

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-11-2015, 02:33 PM
(19-11-2015 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You post the quote. We guess if it's from a Right-Wing Nut-Job or Hitler.

Be honest...make your guess before you click the spoiler box and tell us how you do!

To begin...

A.
Quote:''If you're oriented toward animals, bestiality, then, you know, that's not something that can be used, held against you or any bias be held against you for that. Which means you'd have to strike any laws against bestiality, if you're oriented toward corpses, toward children, you know, there are all kinds of perversions ... pedophiles or necrophiliacs or what most would say is perverse sexual orientations.''

—Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX), arguing that a hate crimes bill passed by Congress would lead to Nazism and legalization of necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality, Oct. 6, 2009

OR...

B.
Quote:Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.

Adolf Hitler, quoted in Lucy Komisar, The New Feminism

My guess (before looking at the spoilers) is first one: right wing nut job, second one: Hitler. This was mostly based on grammar and style. Inability to communicate coherently was not one of Hitler's faults.
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
19-11-2015, 02:38 PM
(19-11-2015 02:16 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  A. ''If you're oriented toward animals, bestiality, then, you know, that's not something that can be used, held against you or any bias be held against you for that. Which means you'd have to strike any laws against bestiality, if you're oriented toward corpses, toward children, you know, there are all kinds of perversions ... pedophiles or necrophiliacs or what most would say is perverse sexual orientations.''

nut-job

(19-11-2015 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  B. "Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.

Hitler

"Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world… Are you a Jew?”

Mel Gibson to male police officer during 2006 DUI arrest

That last one could also have been Bobby Fischer (the chess player). He was a big-time anti-Semite, especially toward the end of his life.
19-11-2015, 02:48 PM
(19-11-2015 02:16 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Got A right, but missed B.

C:
Quote:We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks Christianity. Our movement is Christian.
Adolph Hitler - October 27, 1928

D:
Quote:It is the job of a chaplain to be insensitive to atheists.
Ted Cruz

The actual words Ted Cruz spoke: "I kind of thought it was the job of a chaplain to be insensitive to atheists, to welcome them into the forgiving arms of a loving god.”

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
19-11-2015, 02:52 PM
I've gotten all five presented so far right. Um, yippee?
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
19-11-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: The Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler? Game!
(19-11-2015 02:52 PM)julep Wrote:  I've gotten all five presented so far right. Um, yippee?

Right wing nut jobs will be preoccupied with blacks, gays, Muslims etc. and will usually (even if they're prominent politicians) have a certain "durrrrrrrrr" to their speech.

Hitler will come across reasonably educated and will mainly be bitching about Jews.

I don't think it's hard enough...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-11-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: The Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler? Game!
(19-11-2015 03:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 02:52 PM)julep Wrote:  I've gotten all five presented so far right. Um, yippee?

Right wing nut jobs will be preoccupied with blacks, gays, Muslims etc. and will usually (even if they're prominent politicians) have a certain "durrrrrrrrr" to their speech.

Hitler will come across reasonably educated and will mainly be bitching about Jews.

I don't think it's hard enough...

This from an Afrikaaner. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post