The Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler? Game!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: The Right-wing Nut-Job or Hitler? Game!
(19-11-2015 03:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This from an Afrikaaner. Drinking Beverage

Not so, ek is n Engelsman.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 06:43 AM
(19-11-2015 02:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The actual words Ted Cruz spoke: "I kind of thought it was the job of a chaplain to be insensitive to atheists, to welcome them into the forgiving arms of a loving god.”

That's what I get from using a list of macros to quickly find quotes. Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
20-11-2015, 06:51 AM
(20-11-2015 06:43 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 02:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The actual words Ted Cruz spoke: "I kind of thought it was the job of a chaplain to be insensitive to atheists, to welcome them into the forgiving arms of a loving god.”

That's what I get from using a list of macros to quickly find quotes. Thanks.

Macros with quotes?

[Image: jzZBRbg.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
20-11-2015, 06:57 AM
(19-11-2015 11:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 03:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This from an Afrikaaner. Drinking Beverage

Not so, ek is n Engelsman.

Yep. Proved my point. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-11-2015, 07:16 AM
I managed to get one of Unfogged's five right.

Quote:Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand. When we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this; these days would be as the days of Noah
Michele Bachmann - 2013

Quote:Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to [location name removed]. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Jesus - Matthew 10:34
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
20-11-2015, 07:43 AM
(19-11-2015 03:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I got them all wrong.

I'm too dumb to be here. Sad

Ohhh poor Moms.. *gentle pet on the head*
20-11-2015, 10:26 PM
(19-11-2015 07:03 PM)julep Wrote:  Well, the first Hitler quote was anti-woman, but I agree with you that the diction tends to give away right wingers. Maybe because all of the Hitler quotes are translated?

Perhaps we should translate the other quotes into English also.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
14-12-2015, 02:36 PM
"I realize I might take some heat lumping women, children, and the mentally handicapped in the same group. So I want to be perfectly clear. I'm not saying women are similar to either group. I'm saying that a man's best strategy for dealing with each group is disturbingly similar."

"Men like hugging better than they like killing. But if you take away my access to hugging, I will probably start killing, just to feel something. I'm designed that way. I'm a normal boy, and I make no apology for it."

Both Scott Adams, off his fucking blog.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-12-2015, 05:29 AM
Wait, the Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams?!

I think the first quote is more controversial than the second, at least in context. But it seems to describe a "how it is now" situation instead of a "how it would be right". Many regulations that seem to favour women are treating them as a group that cannot protect their own interests, instead of a true attempt at creating equal opportunities for both sexes. And the former indeed is similar to how handicapped people are protected by laws.

As for the second, while the first half of the full blog post is a point of contention (I'd say it's biased but contains some truth), the second half, where the extracted quote comes from, is a frighteningly sharp-minded look at one aspect of the psychology of ISIS' teenage followers and a good point on how to demolish the terrorist organization from within.
17-12-2015, 12:36 PM
(16-12-2015 05:29 AM)Naridar Wrote:  Wait, the Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams?!

Yeah. Luckily, I stopped following that strip a few years before I found out he's a huge MRA. Someone runs a blog that takes Dilbert comics and replaces the text with actual quotes form Adams' own blog.