The Russian investigation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: The Russian investigation
Okay I've heard about this Russian no stop from the Conservative side. Something about Liberals 'won't stop talking about it'.

Why the heck is it about the whole Russian thing?

And why is it suddenly Conservatives are staying that Liberals won't stop talking about it, yet they did the same thing all through the last election with Obama's birth certificate and the whole thing with Iran and Iraq.

Can someone give me a sight showing just how much Conservatives do the same thing they are claiming Literals are doing?

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 07:05 PM
(02-03-2017 07:02 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Okay I've heard about this Russian no stop from the Conservative side. Something about Liberals 'won't stop talking about it'.

And why is it suddenly Conservatives are staying that Liberals won't stop talking about it, yet they did the same thing all through the last election with Obama's birth certificate and the whole thing with Iran and Iraq.

Can someone give me a sight showing just how much Conservatives do the same thing they are claiming Literals are doing?

The Russian thing is becoming less and less divisive - more and more conservatives are also calling for an independent investigation.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
02-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Having served in the US Military, and after that working 30 years in defense, I find myself simply amazed that Republicans are so cozy with the CIS. Huh Do they think China is that big a threat? Unlikely. China knows which side of its engines of industry are buttered on. Hacked DNC servers? Did the RNC need to go there, to win this election? Huh Politics seem to be making some really strange bedfellows!
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
02-03-2017, 09:06 PM
(02-03-2017 07:02 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Okay I've heard about this Russian no stop from the Conservative side. Something about Liberals 'won't stop talking about it'.

BENGHAZI!

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 10:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
And yes, now I just saw Madwoman Maddow waving a classified document leaked from DHS that said what everyone knew already that the suggestion of any correlation between radicalism and country of origin was a bunch of hooey. Dude should not have declared war on the Intel community. They got shit on you that you don't even know you did. Obama is laughing his ass off while he's golfing in Maui. He made sure that last minute Russkie intel got spread far and wide fast so there was no way it was gonna be covered up. The leaks are not going to stop, there are too many copies. Obama deviously set up quite the Constitutional crisis for Trump as a special going away present. Thanks Obama.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 10:38 PM by Fireball.)
(02-03-2017 10:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yes, now I just saw Madwoman Maddow waving a classified document leaked from DHS that said what everyone knew already that the suggestion of any correlation between radicalism and country of origin was a bunch of hooey. Dude should not have declared war on the Intel community. They got shit on you that you don't even know you did. Obama is laughing his ass off while he's golfing in Maui. He made sure that last minute Russkie intel got spread far and wide fast so there was no way it was gonna be covered up. The leaks are not going to stop, there are too many copies. Obama wickedly set up quite the Constitutional crisis. Thanks Obama.

Bolding mine. I certainly hope that the IC isn't going to be making shit up about me.
02-03-2017, 10:08 PM
(02-03-2017 10:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Bolding mine. I certainly hope that the IC isn't going to be making shit up about me.

They don't make shit up about you, they just tell you about the stuff you didn't know you did until then.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-03-2017, 02:35 AM
Mike Pence sent confidential government info via private AOL email, got hacked, possibly by the Russians.

After Pence spent so much time during the 2016 presidential campaign inaccurately accusing Hillary Clinton of having knowingly sent and received confidential government information via her private email account, it turns out Pence is also a guilty party.

Pence used his private AOL email address for confidential government communications, and he got hacked, with the timeline suggesting he was hacked by Russia, calling into question whether he may be compromised.

It needs pointing out that Pence’s hacked emails were never released, which fits with the prevailing theory that Russia hacked the Democrats and released their emails to harm Hillary Clinton, but also hacked the Republicans and held onto their emails as blackmail material in case they won.

—as reported by Bill Palmer, 2 March, in the 'Palmer Report'

Pot, meet kettle. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 6 users Like SYZ's post
03-03-2017, 03:45 PM
My conspiracy theory:
Putin hates United States and Europe. Putin wants Russia to be great again.
Putin destroyed crooked Hillary because she is globalist. Now Putin wants many Americans to believe that Trump is his puppet and that he helped Trump.
Putin wants American people to lose trust in government. He wants destabilization of America and European union.
I don't believe that Trump is Putin's puppet.
During the election Russians elevated Trump. Not so much now.

Obama was never tough on Putin. Obama said that he will give flexibility to Putin. Thanks Obama! May be this is why Ukraine doesn't have Crimea any more.

Looks like this Kislyak also met with Democrats not only with Republicans

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
03-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Pence was allowed to have private AOL. As head of State Department Clinton was not allowed to have private server.
Pence didn't have that kind of classified information Clinton had.
Pence didn't have private server in the bathroom. Clinton did.
Pence didn't delete emails. Clinton did.

For whole eight years Obama did nothing to stop Russia from hacking government. Oh, I forgot, Obama gave Putin flexibility. I wonder what secrets we don't know about Obama, yet.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 2 users Like Alla's post