The Russian investigation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: The Russian investigation
There really should be no doubt now that shitgibbon is in Putin's pocket. While there may not yet be substantiated direct ties, the indirect ones, and the attempted lies to cover them up, are reason enough for an investigation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
03-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Being ambassador it's Kyslak's job to meet up with members of the administration.

Sessions not being a member of the administration at that time is a different matter. As is the obvious perjury when asked under oath about his Russians contacts and outright denying them.

As for the other posts I read, I don't share your optimism. As long as the Republicans and their financial interests aren't threatened, nothing will come of it. Even more so, since they have what they always craved for. Total and practically unopposed opportunities to steer the country back to the 50ies. At least what they imagined the 50ies to have been.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
03-03-2017, 04:02 PM
(03-03-2017 03:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  Pence was allowed to have private AOL. As head of State Department Clinton was not allowed to have private server.
Pence didn't have that kind of classified information Clinton had.
Pence didn't have private server in the bathroom. Clinton did.
Pence didn't delete emails. Clinton did.

Pence is a hypocritical, jesus-freak fucktard. Clinton isn't.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
03-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Another Russian link:

The Keystone XL Pipeline will no longer be required to comply with Trump's "Made In America" plan.

So why would Trump allow this to happen?

About 24% of Transcanada Pipeline pipe comes from Evraz North America plc’s plant in Regina, SK. Evraz is owned largely by Roman Abramovich, a Russian plutocrat and close friend of - you guessed it - Vlad Putin. They're so close that Abramovich gave Putin a £25m yacht.

Sources: TransCanada exempt from buying American steel for Keystone XL: report

and

Vladimir Putin, Roman Abramovich, and the £25 million yacht
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
03-03-2017, 07:46 PM
And the Nixonian distancing has begun. "We don't know what you're gonna find but whatever it is the President and Vice President had no knowledge of it." This is one Woodward&Bernstein away from going full "I am not a crook."

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-03-2017, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 10:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-03-2017 03:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  My conspiracy theory:
Putin hates United States and Europe. Putin wants Russia to be great again.
Putin destroyed crooked Hillary because she is globalist. Now Putin wants many Americans to believe that Trump is his puppet and that he helped Trump.
Putin wants American people to lose trust in government. He wants destabilization of America and European union.
I don't believe that Trump is Putin's puppet.
During the election Russians elevated Trump. Not so much now.

Sounds plausible to me. Might even be likely. I will say something I am certain of, Putin puts country first far far more than Trump. And when he says "Motherland Already Great - We will Bury You" he's not hollering platitudes and rah rah rahs to his base.

(03-03-2017 03:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama was never tough on Putin. Obama said that he will give flexibility to Putin. Thanks Obama! May be this is why Ukraine doesn't have Crimea any more.

Obama does get the blame for Crimea I think. Not sure what else he could have done without risking the Bay of Pigs 2.0 though.

(03-03-2017 03:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Looks like this Kislyak also met with Democrats not only with Republicans

Democrats didn't try to hide it. It's never the crime with this country's politicians, it's always the cover up. Why you trying to hide it if it was all just innocent and whatnot? Rightly or wrongly, there's a presumption of guilt. Looks dodgy. Smells shifty. (This is not some isolated attitude btw. "Why you run if you got nothing to hide punk, huh? Why you running?") This is in contrast to the Soviet Union where neither the crime nor cover up matter. Boys will be boys after all.

(03-03-2017 03:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  Pence was allowed to have private AOL. As head of State Department Clinton was not allowed to have private server.

All true (except the bathroom bit, you can't put a server in the bathroom silly, the heat and humidity'll fry it). Doesn't matter. All that matters is the optics of him going rabid pitbull against Hillary over emails and now there's something about Pence and emails in the news. There's no way his distinctions are going to fly with his nuance-retarded base. And people love it when assholes get bit in the butt by their own petards. It's fun to watch people wriggling.

The timing of these news releases and leaks is not coincidental. I think Trump has made 2 very big blunders. He instantly made enemies of the 2 worst enemies a President could have - the intel community and the press. The press is pissed cause Trump played them liked a fiddle during the campaign and now that they've caught on they're gonna show him what being played means. And the intel community's got pictures of him getting golden showered by Russian hookers and grabbing Russian spy pussies he don't even remember. Dude's a playboy who lived the life and craves the limelight. He couldn't even pass a perfunctory background check to get a low level security clearance if he wasn't President. That, coupled with the fact that the intel community knows he's a buffoon who could start WWIII with an o'dark-thirty "it's me grampa, don't you remember me?" tweet, means they know that in the interests of national security they have to get Pence in there ASAP.

These leaks ain't stopping anytime soon. And they're being timed in such a manner that while one just starts to fester another boil pops up. I think Trump's fucked. Worse yet, I think he's starting to realize the Republicans set him up for this all along.

(03-03-2017 03:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  I wonder what secrets we don't know about Obama, yet.

We're never gonna find out. Obama been berry berry good to the intel community. 'cause he ain't stupid and shit. They'll keep his secrets until he's dead.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-03-2017, 05:39 AM

In October 2016 Pence said: "I commend the FBI for reopening an investigation into Clinton's personal email server because no one is above the law".

When Pence's private AOL email account was hacked, he was the governor of Indiana, and was conducting official government business on that account.

The hypothetical risks of Clinton's private email server use pale in comparison with Pence's use. He utilised that account to discuss matters ranging from security at his residence, to homeland security matters, to relaying information about the FBI's arrest of terror-related suspects, to how the state was responding to terror incidents globally.

Professor Justin Cappos, a computer security expert at New York University's Tandon School of Engineering says "It's one thing to have an AOL account and use it to send birthday cards to grandkids, but it's another thing to use it to send and receive messages that are sensitive and could negatively impact people if that information is public."

And finally, of course, Clinton is not the Vice President of the USA. So your anti-Clinton argument is moot.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-03-2017, 05:43 AM
[Image: giphy.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 06:23 AM
(03-03-2017 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds plausible to me. Might even be likely. I will say something I am certain of, Putin puts country first far far more than Trump. And when he says "Motherland Already Great - We will Bury You" he's not hollering platitudes and rah rah rahs to his base.

Putin is pretty similar to Trump. Not as primitive, since he's a career agent climbing the ladder to head of state. But other than that, he's also in it for the glory and for the money. Estimates aren't entirely precise, but he may be the richest man in the world. Some analysts value his personal firtune at more than 200 billion dollars.
04-03-2017, 11:57 AM
(04-03-2017 06:23 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds plausible to me. Might even be likely. I will say something I am certain of, Putin puts country first far far more than Trump. And when he says "Motherland Already Great - We will Bury You" he's not hollering platitudes and rah rah rahs to his base.

Putin is pretty similar to Trump. Not as primitive, since he's a career agent climbing the ladder to head of state. But other than that, he's also in it for the glory and for the money. Estimates aren't entirely precise, but he may be the richest man in the world. Some analysts value his personal firtune at more than 200 billion dollars.

Ah, I get you. That's what he wants me to think. Spies are devious bastards.

#sigh