The Russian investigation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 12:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The Russian investigation
(04-03-2017 05:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  When Pence's private AOL email account was hacked, he was the governor of Indiana, and was conducting official government business on that account.

Not illegal in Indiana. Would you expect it would be? If it don't go fast and turn left backass motherfuckers ain't got a clue. Cyber security? What's that, Arnold's new movie? They're Governor used an AOL email account. Let that sink in for a bit. Okay, now let me repeat that, their Governor used an AOL email account IN FUCKING 2015!

(04-03-2017 05:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  The hypothetical risks of Clinton's private email server use pale in comparison with Pence's use.

This is true. Securing and hardening a single server with a single point of internet access is about the most reliable (and extreme) security measure you can take. Whether this was illegal or not is not for me to say. If I had purchased it using State Department funds (did she? isn't hers then, not private property) and used precisely the argument that in light of the wave of recent government system breaches I was taking further measures to protect the info and I had a certified sys admin administering and monitoring it, think I could argue that in good faith. Pence's AOL account was far worse form a security aspect. Especially using an account from a system that hasn't been heard of since fucking 1990. There are trojans and worms and bots and shit infesting that place by now. Pence's blunder is far more troubling than Clinton's. THE VP USES AOL EMAIL FOR FUCK'S SAKE! And these idiots are more worried about the technicalities of whether it was legal than the fact that they look like inept morons. I'm signing up for Rosetta Stone now. Maybe Alla will tutor me in Russian. I'm gonna go see who owns AOL now. I'm betting I find Siberian bears.

(04-03-2017 05:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  He utilised that account to discuss matters ranging from security at his residence, to homeland security matters, to relaying information about the FBI's arrest of terror-related suspects, to how the state was responding to terror incidents globally.

Again, as long as the official records are preserved, not illegal in IN. I pray in the name of Bob and all that is holy that there are at least some voters in Indiana who realize how stupid they look right now.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-03-2017, 12:47 PM
(04-03-2017 12:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... at least some voters in Indiana who realize how stupid they look right now ...

Any who would had already realized it at the time and voted accordingly, but their votes were submerged by the larger phalanx of the "less astute". Stupidity's biggest problem is that it can never recognize itself.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
05-03-2017, 07:36 PM
It has gotten to the point where commentary is no longer required.

[Image: stone_zpshwubxolw.png]

#sigh
06-03-2017, 11:01 AM
All I can think of when I hear anything about Trump is that the US is having a "Rob Ford" moment. Sad.
[+] 6 users Like Deltabravo's post
08-03-2017, 02:10 PM
And the latest member of the Trump campaign to have been revealed to have been lying about meeting with the Russian ambassador is...President Donald Trump.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
09-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Here's a congressman who sits on the intelligence committee connecting the dots with all the open source unclassified information we already have on this dodgy business. I can only imagine how incriminating the classified stuff already looks like before the formal investigation even gets underway. Russia: Trump & His Team’s Ties Swallow well congressman Swalwell, swallow well. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-03-2017, 06:03 AM
(08-03-2017 02:10 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  And the latest member of the Trump campaign to have been revealed to have been lying about meeting with the Russian ambassador is...President Donald Trump.
Ruh-roh.

I wonder what insane thing he's going to tweet to try to distract from this one.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
10-03-2017, 07:34 AM
(09-03-2017 06:03 AM)julep Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 02:10 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  And the latest member of the Trump campaign to have been revealed to have been lying about meeting with the Russian ambassador is...President Donald Trump.
Ruh-roh.

I wonder what insane thing he's going to tweet to try to distract from this one.

Well apparently Flynn is an agent of a foreign power (Turkey), his EPA head says carbon dioxide isn't a big factor in climate change, and one of his servers has been in contact with a Russian bank almost 3,000 times...so maybe we just pick one?

[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
10-03-2017, 11:14 AM
(10-03-2017 07:34 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:03 AM)julep Wrote:  Ruh-roh.

Well apparently Flynn is an agent of a foreign power (Turkey), his EPA head says carbon dioxide isn't a big factor in climate change, and one of his servers has been in contact with a Russian bank almost 3,000 times...so maybe we just pick one?

That means there's going to be, let's see, two crazy off-topic tweets for each perceived threat, multiplied by N (number of new conspiracy theories floating around the alt-right on Friday afternoon), divide by Ivanka, +3 if Bannon is in the room, -7 if cute White House intern is available for a quick pussy grab...
I make it 11 insane tweets coming our way, but I'm not so good at the math.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
11-03-2017, 08:44 AM
(10-03-2017 11:14 AM)julep Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 07:34 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well apparently Flynn is an agent of a foreign power (Turkey), his EPA head says carbon dioxide isn't a big factor in climate change, and one of his servers has been in contact with a Russian bank almost 3,000 times...so maybe we just pick one?

That means there's going to be, let's see, two crazy off-topic tweets for each perceived threat, multiplied by N (number of new conspiracy theories floating around the alt-right on Friday afternoon), divide by Ivanka, +3 if Bannon is in the room, -7 if cute White House intern is available for a quick pussy grab...
I make it 11 insane tweets coming our way, but I'm not so good at the math.

...the fact this seems to work as a formula is both fascinating and terrifying.

Also, remember when Mantafort resigned from the campaign due to Russian connections? One of his daughters' had her texts hacked. Ukrainian lawyers are asking prosecutors to look into how he may have had a role with Ukraine's President at the time, as his daughter seems to allege his strategies were behind the mass police shootings there.

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post