The SPORT of 2012 Elections

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2011, 07:10 AM

The SPORT of 2012 Elections
Well, its already off to a great great start this election cycle if you are an atheist.

We get to see the GOP, who is already badly wounded as a brand, continue to eat their own in a VERY public display of 'My Supreme Being is Right and yours is bunk".

Of the list of GOP fools, Mitt is probably the 'best of the bad choices' but as of the past 48 hours they have publically gone out and proclaimed that he's in a CULT!

Its gonna be a great electon cycle!

We get to see grown adults argue over who's imaginary friend is real and how the other's is a joke.

D
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: The SPORT of 2012 Elections
(11-10-2011 07:10 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Well, its already off to a great great start this election cycle if you are an atheist.

We get to see the GOP, who is already badly wounded as a brand, continue to eat their own in a VERY public display of 'My Supreme Being is Right and yours is bunk".

Of the list of GOP fools, Mitt is probably the 'best of the bad choices' but as of the past 48 hours they have publically gone out and proclaimed that he's in a CULT!

Its gonna be a great electon cycle!

We get to see grown adults argue over who's imaginary friend is real and how the other's is a joke.

D

It's the great argument of, I believe this crazy tack on of an old bronze age religion that I know is the ultimate truth because it is two thousand years old. Your crazy additional tack one of the same religion is false and absurd therefore not a real religion because it is only 200 or so years old.

I really wish there was more voices out there saying Mormonism is on the same chaotic plane of thought as Christianity and if you think one is the classification of a cult the other is in no way different.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply