Poll: Will you help develop a Defined Human Language?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

The Second Duty of Atheists: Creating a Defined Language

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2010, 12:23 PM

The Second Duty of Atheists: Creating a Defined Language
… After rejecting all of the absurd beliefs, doctrines, rituals, calendars, and often criminal practices of the world’s devil cults, the First Duty of Atheists is to adopt the One True Scientific Solar Calendar as the World Standard Calendar that will replace all the false calendars imposed on their local conquered masses.
… After fulfilling this First Duty, the Second Duty of atheists is to work to replace the babel of undefined cult vernaculars with a single Defined Human Language based on the readily observed Facts of Life.
… The first and most easily recognized fact of Human Life is the fact that the Human Species consists of two distinct Genders (Male and Female) and four distinct Genres (White, Black, Brown, and Yellow), each with their own distinctive physical features.
… This fact can be symbolized by a large eight-faceted Octahedron set halfway into the ground at the site of the Great Pyramid at Giza Egypt. The four facets of its exposed upper pyramid would symbolize the Four Generic Faces of protective Men, while the four facets of the lower half, nestled securely in the ground, would symbolize the Four Generic Faces of their sheltered and supportive Woman.
… This placement would also express our instinctive knowledge that the Great Pyramid is situated at the natural Dividing Line that separates what we know as “The East” and “The West”, the generic homelands of Eastern and Western genres. Our instinctive knowledge of this special longitude is as fully active today as it was thousands of years ago among the builders of the Great Pyramid. We may therefore justifiably label this location as “God’s Zero Longitude”, and by inference, “God’s International Dateline”.

… Rising high above the earth, this vertical prism, representing the Human Species with their unique vertical spine, can more specifically symbolize those Civilized Men and Women who organize to build, occupy, maintain, and defend ideal Cities.
… By contrast, the wilderness beyond would well symbolize the habitats of those lower life forms with horizontal spines who wander the earth feeding on vegetation and each other, as well as those uncivilized Nomads who prefer to live like animals.

… These two symbols, the Octahedron and the Plain, provide the two references from which Atheists can easily define all abstract human concepts, either as individuals or as groups.
… Besides defining the difference between Civilized Humans and homeless savages, they can also define the differences between civilized Cities and landlord Urbs – two distinctly different words which ignorant Urban Planners use interchangeably.
…These two symbols can also be used to define “that word” which college Professors of Psychology adamantly refuse to define: “Normal” - the opposite of their favorite topic, “Abnormal”.
… When these two symbols define “Crime” and “Justice”, for the first time in history, Judges everywhere will be able to perform their duties properly, and Libertarians can launch a true Libertarian Party that would protect “Private Property” in its true sense.
… The Octahedron can also define the fundamental concept of Marriage that would soundly denounce the disgusting claims of Popes, Priests, Prophets, Presidents, Hugh Hefner, and Queen Elizabeth, who assert that a White Woman can be married to a Nigger, or a White Man to a Chink, or that two queers, or two lesbians, can be married.
… In fact, these two symbols are able to define All abstract human concepts, from Freedom and Slavery and Beautiful and Ugly, to Religion and Superstition, Good and Evil, Sin and Virtue, Heaven and Hell, and the differences between fact-demanding Atheists and clueless Cultists.
… Because the Great Pyramid and the Octahedron contain in their symbolism the symbolism of the profoundly human Seven-Day Week, these can answer all those age-old unanswered questions that have plagued humanity for millennia; …What is the Meaning and Purpose of Life? What is Happiness? What is the difference between Life and mere Existence? … What is the source of the Seven-Day Week, and why are its days named after planets, and the planets after Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses? Do they contain an edifying symbolism? … And finally, which is the proper day to “Keep Holy the Sabbath”? Is the Sabbath a day for Worship, or a day for Rest, or both? Some say Saturday, others say Sunday, while some don’t care; but all disputants carefully avoid claiming that they know the location of God’s immutable International Dateline which divinely separates Saturday from Sunday by one inch! The Great Pyramid exhibits no such reluctance.
… The Octahedron can answer many practical questions as well. … What is the ideal Economy? What is the best form of Government? What is the best Numbering System? Is the dual-Pentagram Metric System a work of the Devil? … How many gods are there? Does Man have a God? If so, what are the Laws of his God? … Who are Citizens and who are Alien invaders? Where do different people belong? How evil is Race Mixing? What should be done with Aliens, and those citizens who give them Aid, Comfort, and Shelter? What should be done with Degenerates who breed with Aliens and produce genetic freaks? … Are people basically Good or Evil? If Good, why is there so much evil on Earth? Is earth a Penal Planet ruled by an Evil Spirit? And when will the Rule of this Devil end?

… The Octahedron can answer all these questions while providing useful education about many intriguing features of human Life, such as the Four Seasons of Life. Because it can do all these things competently, the Great Pyramid can truly be said to be the Symbol of Man, the rigid mold around which Mankind was designed and created.
… Corroborating this claim are Man’s instincts and the various design features of the Human Body itself. These include the positive and negative facial features of Man’s four genres, and Man’s Hands, which embody a Direct Message from God.
… Extending two hands together with palms up, we can see that Man has eight fingers plus two limiting thumbs. This indicates that Men should always use the Octal system of numbers, never the unnatural Pentagram-based digit system.
… We would also note from our experience that our Left Hand is passively receptive, and therefore essentially Feminine, while the Right Hand is actively positive, and therefore essentially Masculine.
… The four fingers of each hand were intentionally designed to be of different symbolic lengths, each symbolizing one of Man’s four Genres. These variable lengths indicate their four variable statures, and are arranged in same geographic sequence as their Generic Homelands. Looking north from the Great Pyramid, and beginning at the northern-most apex of God’s Zero Longitude, and moving counterclockwise like the Sun moving from its zenith position at noon to the western horizon, the first temperate north-west quadrant traversed will be Europe, the homeland of the White Genre, whose typical stature is average. This first Genre is symbolized appropriately by the first Index Finger, which is of average length.
… Descending further south like the Sun descending from its Sunset position to its nadir below the earth at midnight, the second southwestern quadrant traversed will be tropical West Africa, the homeland of the Black Genre, whose stature is typically taller than average. This second Genre is symbolized appropriately by the second middle finger, the longest of the four.
… Rising from this dark nadir, the third southeastern quadrant traversed will be the Orient, the tropical homeland of the Brown Genre, whose stature is typically average. This third Genre is appropriately symbolized by the third finger, which is of average length.
… Rising from the eastern horizon like the rising Sun at dawn, the fourth north-east temperate quadrant traversed will be Asia, the homeland of the Yellow Genre, the second light-skin temperate genre, whose stature in the smallest of the four genres, symbolized appropriately by our fourth and smallest finger.
… Further corroborating evidence is the instinctive religious gesture that brings Man’s eight fingers together in the closed vertical position of Prayer.
… In this gesture, the sensitive face of each finger touch intimately together in a closed vertical position, symbolizing the vertical axis of the Great Pyramid and its four touching facets. The feminine fingers each touch the masculine fingers of their corresponding genre. This expresses the First Law of God that commands that each genre reside in their own divinely assigned homelands, and mate only with their own kind, touching their civilized neighboring genres only at their generic borders, their faces turned inward to their internal affairs and their backs turned to the pathetic mobs outside.

… Further study of this basic symbolism can reveal other Divine Laws, but here we should note that the fingers of the Hands of Man are differentiated, not only generically, but also genderically. The first Index finger is feminine, while the larger second finger is obviously masculine. When these two fingers are raised together in a Boy Scout’s Salute, indicating devotion to Truth and Honor, they indicate the common custom that wives should choose taller husbands.
… A study of our many instinctive genderic gestures would be greatly edifying, but here we should note only that this difference in stature further substantiates the claim that The Octahedron is the True Symbol of Man. When looking at an elevation of an Octahedron, the broad base of the upper pyramid would represent a Male standing with feet apart in a typical masculine stance. Although naturally taller, in this stance his height would be the same as the lower inverted pyramid, which represents a woman standing atiptoe with feet together in a typical high-heeled feminine stance.
… Further investigation of this two-finger gesture would provide additional practical advice to married couples, but this revelation will be a part of the Third Duty of Atheists: the development of a True Religion.

............. Civilized Man ...............
... Early Autumn, Libra 29, 2010 ...
(That's October 21 on the insane Papal calendar)
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2010, 01:08 PM
RE: The Second Duty of Atheists: Creating a Defined Language
Why am I having such hard time understanding you...? The language?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2010, 01:45 PM

I think they're writing a book. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:… Further investigation of this two-finger gesture would provide additional practical advice to married couples, but this revelation will be a part of the Third Duty of Atheists: the development of a True Religion.

I seriously hope this catch-all language you're babbling about has a dictionary that explains to you what "atheist" means.

I also hope it gives the definition of "delusional".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Alex Jones?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Capital W, capital T and capital F&%$.
22-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Civilized Man, I'm really confused. What is your definition of atheist, please?

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
22-10-2010, 12:19 AM
(22-10-2010 12:08 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  Civilized Man, I'm really confused. What is your definition of atheist, please?

I suspect that he is more confused than you are. I wouldn't bother trying to figure out what he means. Others have asked and not recieved intelligible answers, at least not to my knowledge. If he really wanted to communicate he would make sure that he was clear enough for us to understand. He would also answer questions in a way that explains what he means. I have seen no sign of these things, yet.
22-10-2010, 08:06 AM
*begins phrasing counter-argument*

*opens mouth to begin speaking*

*realizes the pointlessness of it and walks away*

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
22-10-2010, 08:20 AM
(22-10-2010 08:06 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  *begins phrasing counter-argument*

*opens mouth to begin speaking*

*realizes the pointlessness of it and walks away*

You are learning, young grasshopper.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Phuck the English language. Alex_Leonardo 31 477 09-05-2014 06:48 AM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
  I must fulfill my duty... Alex_Leonardo 73 875 27-04-2014 04:28 PM
Last Post: Miss Suzanne
  No Atheists in Foxholes? TheBear 3 81 08-04-2014 03:44 PM
Last Post: Banjo
  Atheists, please quit persecuting Christians in America. (Noah film) Dark Light 13 307 01-04-2014 12:02 PM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
  Any teen atheists here? Jarnorth 16 270 22-03-2014 08:38 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Some Famous Atheists/Agnostics WitchSabrina 2 311 18-02-2014 01:48 PM
Last Post: WitchSabrina
  The decline of the Danish language ELK12695 4 107 16-02-2014 04:17 AM
Last Post: sporehux