The Shell Game and the WAR on the Constitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Shell Game and the WAR on the Constitution
Any time I read "Arctic" anything it brings back bad memories on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2012, 09:52 AM
(08-12-2012 09:43 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Any time I read "Arctic" anything it brings back bad memories on this forum.
Blink I'm afraid to ask.

Well, I'll promise to inform you before hand if I decide to go troll or something Angel

"Life - its the fun thing that happened on the way to the cemetery."
-Poilce Officer Janson, Raid
I live in the land of Santa, fool!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
(08-12-2012 09:52 AM)Arctic_Guy Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 09:43 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Any time I read "Arctic" anything it brings back bad memories on this forum.
Blink I'm afraid to ask.

Well, I'll promise to inform you before hand if I decide to go troll or something Angel
Don't worry it's nothing against you lol. The name just reminds me of a similar screen name from some time ago.

I see you're new, welcome to the forums. Wasn't implying you were them or anything, apologies.
08-12-2012, 11:53 AM
(08-12-2012 09:55 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 09:52 AM)Arctic_Guy Wrote:  Blink I'm afraid to ask.

Don't worry it's nothing against you lol. The name just reminds me of a similar screen name from some time ago.

I see you're new, welcome to the forums. Wasn't implying you were them or anything, apologies.
Thanks, and don't worry, I have a thick skin Tongue And having a twisted sense of humor also helps Wink

I've actually had this account for some time, but for the most part I've been a stalker. Decided I might enjoy a change of scenery from the HappyAtheistForum where I mostly roam... Drinking Beverage

"Life - its the fun thing that happened on the way to the cemetery."
-Poilce Officer Janson, Raid
I live in the land of Santa, fool!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire