The Shout Box

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2015, 09:53 AM
The Shout Box
Ok, so I'm not in on some of the stuff that goes on with this forum.....'cause, I donno why, I'm just not.

So what's the Shout Box all about. It seems to be just an on going conversation about not much of anything. Am I right?

Is this where all the "in" people go? Unsure
Quick edit: I should have put this in the forum section but I don't know how to change it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: The Shout Box
(02-01-2015 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ok, so I'm not in on some of the stuff that goes on with this forum.....'cause, I donno why, I'm just not.

So what's the Shout Box all about. It seems to be just an on going conversation about not much of anything. Am I right?

Is this where all the "in" people go? Unsure
Quick edit: I should have put this in the forum section but I don't know how to change it.

It is generally a casual chat area. Sometimes conversations get serious but most of the time it's just laid back.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
02-01-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: The Shout Box
The Shout Box?

I always forget that thing exists...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.