The Sky is Falling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling
*blink*

This is going on in TULSA?!?

Well done. Tulsa is back on my not-quite-completely-regarded list.

http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=25...tId=112042

Just avoid reading any comments. It's getting better but we're still the home of ORU and tons of stupid people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 09:18 AM
(06-07-2014 08:23 AM)natachan Wrote:  *blink*

Just avoid reading any comments. It's getting better but we're still the home of ORU and tons of stupid people.

From your link, bolding mine:

Henderson saw the protestors today and wanted to show her support for court's decision.

She believes the decision is not a women's health issue.

"It's a religious freedom and it's a human freedom," Henderson said. "It has nothing to do with women's health. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with women's selfishness. They're being very selfish that 'their bodies belong to them.' Well, they can make the decision to do [things with their bodies], but I don't think that it's anybody else's responsibility to take care of something that they have done."

So my body belongs to ........ ????

(I'd like to contact the sumbitch owner, as I have more than a few complaints. It's about time for a full renovation, too.)

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
06-07-2014, 09:27 AM
(06-07-2014 09:18 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  

Henderson saw the protestors today and wanted to show her support for court's decision.

"It's a religious freedom and it's a human freedom," Henderson said. "It has nothing to do with women's health. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with women's selfishness. They're being very selfish that 'their bodies belong to them.' Well, they can make the decision to do [things with their bodies], but I don't think that it's anybody else's responsibility to take care of something that they have done."

(I'd like to contact the sumbitch owner, as I have more than a few complaints. It's about time for a full renovation, too.)

Self ownership of your body is a relatively new thing. In the middle ages the serfs owned nothing, not even their bodies. This is why a Lord could torture or kill a serf at their pleasure.

Remember kiddies we have tried a Christian society ruled by the rich it was called the Dark Age for a reason.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-07-2014, 09:31 AM
(06-07-2014 09:18 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  

I know. I'm just surprised people in Tulsa are protesting. Like I said, this is the home of Oral Roberts University and a very large amount of stupid. It's just nice to see some progress. Even if it is jerky and slow.
06-07-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 10:30 PM by pablo.)
Does the corporation have a favorite fuckin' ice cream too? -- Matt Dillahunty - AXP Show #873 5:48
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post