The Slap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 10:43 PM
The Slap
I swear I am loling so hard right now.
They actually named this show "The Slap"... The fucking Slap, really? That's got to be the worst name and premise I've ever heard for a show. Facepalm
Anyway, it's got Zachary Quinto and Uma Thurman, so it can't be completely horrible, right?

Hey, I can't blame the guy for slapping that little asshole kid, though. As the Pope would say, "the kid had it coming."

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: The Slap
Laugh out load please tell me this is a spoof show. Yes, what an awful thing to have happen, but an entire series for this one incident? Come on! That's not even an interesting episode of law and order Facepalm Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-01-2015, 11:35 PM
It's an eight-episode mini series and it's real.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2015, 11:36 PM
I
(23-01-2015 11:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load please tell me this is a spoof show. Yes, what an awful thing to have happen, but an entire series for this one incident? Come on! That's not even an interesting episode of law and order Facepalm Laugh out load

It's a series?!
I thought it was a one time tv- movie type deal.
They're gonna argue about that brat for a whole season, then cancel it.
Facepalm

Edit: Nevermind, it's water cooler fodder.
24-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Ahh, this appears to be a remake of an Australian show by the same name that came out a few years ago.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.