The Snake - Narrated by Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: The Snake - Narrated by Donald Trump
(25-03-2016 08:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  People are already talking about the "post Trump" Republican Party, as if he's already lost (which we know he will), as the last gasp of "Reaganism" taken to it's logical conclusion.

Can you please clarify what you mean? I would call Trump a far cry from Raegan. Are you referring to Raeganomics, as it was called? There is a reason why Democrats widely voted for Raegan, and why Trump can't even get the support of the party which which he belongs. Don't get me wrong Raegan had plenty of faults, and is no where near my favorite president.

No. Not Reaganomics.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/episode/pbs-...h-25-2016/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 09:07 PM
(25-03-2016 09:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 08:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Can you please clarify what you mean? I would call Trump a far cry from Raegan. Are you referring to Raeganomics, as it was called? There is a reason why Democrats widely voted for Raegan, and why Trump can't even get the support of the party which which he belongs. Don't get me wrong Raegan had plenty of faults, and is no where near my favorite president.

No. Not Reaganomics.

Fuck me, a pop-up ad, before the video with a video ad for a one hour video to get an explaination. I ain't that fuckin' curious. Censored

25-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Fuck. We are the snake.... Just too prideful to admit it. We kill ourselves way more effectively every day than ISIS ever will. Fuck a caliphate....'murica. Cool

Happy Easter everyone. Smile

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-03-2016, 01:23 PM
(25-03-2016 09:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 09:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. Not Reaganomics.

Fuck me, a pop-up ad, before the video with a video ad for a one hour video to get an explaination. I ain't that fuckin' curious. Censored

Sorry about that. I was in a hurry last night.
I'll find the parts I was talking about, and make more sense, and be more specific.
Shields and Brooks are always good, IMO.
I used to be very annoyed with Brooks, (he is a member of some church ... I don't know which). But i like him anyway. He is wise, and kind.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-03-2016, 03:28 AM
The lyrics say everything that I think needs to be said; I can forgive the religious references.

Walking every week in the Peak District National Park: http://peakwalking.blogspot.com
28-03-2016, 12:53 PM
As an older Aussie, I can definitely feel—and see—the negative effects of Muslim immigration on the typical laid-back Aussie lifestyle, one that we've never experienced before; well, not at least since the Second World War era.

And despite what the bleeding-heart do-gooders are saying, the influx of Muslims has noticeably and adversely affected our culture and our politics, and even our sense of personal freedoms on the streets.

For example: Security guards and bag checks at football matches and tennis tournaments; public swimming pools closed to allow Muslim women to swim unobserved by males; building permits granted in suburban streets for huge mosques despite residents' objections; the banning of pork products from council and civic dinners; certification costs for halal foodstuffs; demands for "prayer rooms" in public hospitals and aged-care homes etc. These are just a couple of the more obvious disruptions.

And a few enlightening facts and figures:

• We have 190,500 overseas-born Muslims resident in Australia,
• 119,000 are not yet naturalised Australian citizens, and carry foreign passports,
• 95,000 do not (or cannot) speak English,
• In NSW, Muslims comprise 3.2% of the overall population but 9.3% of the prison population,
• Muslims are less likely to be employed than Australians in general,
• Muslims are under-represented in high-status professional occupations,
• 25% of all Muslim children live in poverty, compared with 14% of all Australian children.
—Riaz Hassan, University of South Australia, June 2015

So yet again we see another degradation of the Western way of life and its culture, brought about by the insidious Islamic religion. And divisiveness is one of the understated means by which they can achieve this. The old adage "united we stand, divided we fall" instantly comes to mind.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
28-03-2016, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2016 06:11 PM by bpcaddy.)
Muslims beleive in a fascist state and Sharia law is best for everyone. Much like christians beleive christianity is best for everyone and we know what that causes :/. I believe its better to view everyone through "loving acdepting Lenses" simply to view ourselflves that way, but im not here for their culture/religion, peace.

Same thing is happening in sweden, some people dont want immigration/refugees and they are called racist.

I cant stand getting religion, culture, ideologies shoved down my throat.
Why im voting trump.
Cruz is worse than democrats with his one world open boarders evangilical preacher way of talking.
All trumps talk are rhetoric. Hes a ceo. He spouts off his mouth and the people give their opinion. Sounds great. Better than messiah obama.