The Solution to Homeopathy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 05:25 PM
The Solution to Homeopathy
Pay them in equally dilute currency.

I'm only half joking here. If we took 100 pennies a diluted them 100X then we could make homeopathic currency. Obviously none of the pennies will remain after the first two or three serial dilutions but I'm reliably informed that the water remembers.

I am not a homeopathic practitioner but I would think that salt and vinegar would make an excellent solvent for pennies. It will keep them bright and shiny and, as an added bonus, can be used to season your chips.

Of course, there's always the potential for unscrupulous people to take advantage of this system by paying for homeopathic services with nothing more than chip dip. In the end that's just self-selecting the real homeopaths from the fakes. Any homeopath worth their salt will be able to tell actual homeopathic currency from the counterfeit.

The real kick comes from irate homeopaths explaining to you why your currency isn't valid. If you did it right and were very lucky you might get Boiron to sue you and argue the skeptic's side in court.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-12-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: The Solution to Homeopathy
Or you cam just tell them that the fewer people who use it; the more effective it is.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
27-12-2014, 06:32 PM
[Image: dilution.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 8 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-12-2014, 07:21 PM
(27-12-2014 05:25 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Pay them in equally dilute currency.

I'm only half joking here. If we took 100 pennies a diluted them 100X then we could make homeopathic currency. Obviously none of the pennies will remain after the first two or three serial dilutions but I'm reliably informed that the water remembers.

I am not a homeopathic practitioner but I would think that salt and vinegar would make an excellent solvent for pennies. It will keep them bright and shiny and, as an added bonus, can be used to season your chips.

Of course, there's always the potential for unscrupulous people to take advantage of this system by paying for homeopathic services with nothing more than chip dip. In the end that's just self-selecting the real homeopaths from the fakes. Any homeopath worth their salt will be able to tell actual homeopathic currency from the counterfeit.

The real kick comes from irate homeopaths explaining to you why your currency isn't valid. If you did it right and were very lucky you might get Boiron to sue you and argue the skeptic's side in court.

That's so funny. Big Grin

Unfortunately the people who use this crap believe it works so they're willing to pay in real, full strength money. Idiots.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-12-2014, 07:30 PM
The first time I ever met someone who said they were a homeopath I kept my distance, I didn’t know what they did but it sounded too close to a sociopath. I fugured the guy didn’t like houses or something and I was a general contractor at the time.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-12-2014, 08:49 PM
(27-12-2014 07:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Unfortunately the people who use this crap believe it works so they're willing to pay in real, full strength money. Idiots.

The people who use it are likely incurably stoopid.

The rest of us could derive some entertainment from watching the homeopaths trying to worm their way out of being paid in chip dip.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
28-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Heteropthay?
Meh...ignore that one. It doesn't really work.
28-12-2014, 05:29 PM
(27-12-2014 06:32 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: dilution.png]

Based on my understanding off homeopathy, wouldn't diluted semen serve as a form of birth control?

'Murican Canadian
28-12-2014, 05:35 PM
If you think about it, homeopathy is its own solution.
At least eventually it is. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Homeopath - This doesn't always work.
Me - Cool, because I don't always pay.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]