Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: The Solution to Homeopathy
"The Solution to Homeopathy"

I see what you did there! I like it.

(28-12-2014 05:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 06:32 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: dilution.png]

Based on my understanding off homeopathy, wouldn't diluted semen serve as a form of birth control?

Interesting...

Since like cures like, clearly they need to dilute an unfertilised egg down to virtual non-existence; the non-pregnant solution should clear up the not-pregnantness right quick.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Do you know that THC oil is also considered a homeopathy treatment?

http://www.thehealthcure.org/

THC oil is not a laughing matter, it can help people for real... So at least one small part of homeopathy may be OK.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-12-2014, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 07:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-12-2014 04:23 AM)Filox Wrote:  Do you know that THC oil is also considered a homeopathy treatment?

THC oil is not a laughing matter, it can help people for real... So at least one small part of homeopathy may be OK.

Well, do they dilute the THC oil into a 30c solution by repeatedly cutting it with water until there is not a single molecule of THC actually left in the 'homeopathic' THC oil product? Because either it's actual THC oil and not homeopathic, or it's homeopathic and not actually THC oil. My money is on them co-opting it as part of the 'herbal remedy' fad. It will sell and make money, that's all they need; results are optional.

I'm telling you the solution to homeopathic medicine is homeopathic payment. Tell them the water you are giving them has memory of gold, and therefore it's worth it's weight in bullion. See how well that works for them.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-12-2014, 06:44 AM
(30-12-2014 04:23 AM)Filox Wrote:  Do you know that THC oil is also considered a homeopathy treatment?

They, and you, seem to be conflating herbal/natural/alternative/homeopathic. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-12-2014, 08:28 AM
(30-12-2014 06:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  They, and you, seem to be conflating herbal/natural/alternative/homeopathic. Dodgy

They love to do that. They have the best of both worlds with homeopathic THC. It contains no THC, which keeps the DEA happy and says it contains THC, which attracts customers.

Filox, keep in mind that this is homeopathic THC. Since "like cures like" this distilled water labelled THC should make you denots! Denots is unto stoned as knurd is unto drunk. Symptoms include loss of appetite, impaired sense of humour, fixed, serious demeanor and the inability to pronounce the word "dude".

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
31-12-2014, 10:15 AM
No, actually this site is a legit. My friend with multiple sclerosis buys from them and it is a high grade stuff. It is not diluted with anything. I was also surprised to see "homeopathic" on their site.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Then it ain't homoeopathic, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.