RE: The Story Of Your Enslavement
LOL, your all caps wake up reminds me of this:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
08-12-2015, 06:45 PM
(08-12-2015 05:14 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 04:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Many many fallacies.
Humans did not "become afraid of death", nor are they unique.
All animals attempt to survice.
That's nice.Thumbsup

I disagree.

Assertions with no evidence are worthless. You have no evidence that at a certain point humans "became afraid" of death, or that they are any different from any other species.

No one cares about "I disagree". Survival was built in by evolution. It never "happened" at a single point.

I sure hope you're not really as ignorant of science as you appear to be.

Our YouTube nutter of the week.
Damn.

There is an infinite supply of these dopes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-12-2015, 08:09 PM
(08-12-2015 05:57 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  In what manner are they trying to survive?

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I am thinking I am bat shit crazy.

Have you never seen herbivores running away from carnivores???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
08-12-2015, 08:26 PM
[Image: Y0J0tyh.gif]
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
08-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Of course animals avoid death. If they didn't, they would be dead by now. That's like freshman year biology, dude. What a bunch of anti government BS.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
08-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Within the first 30 seconds it's already apparent that this guy has a fundamental misunderstanding as to the nature of the transition from nomadic egalitarianism to agriculture and what we now refer to as civilization. Our changing mentality wasn't the reason for that change, it was the other way around. Culture adapted to fill a survival need in a context where our base instincts were no longer sufficient and, in many cases, obsolete. The fact is that we can't survive as "intended". Our needs have changed too much as we've moved from tribes dependent on local food sources and a limited set of skills to nations dependent on scarce resources and citizens who fill highly specialized roles. Sure, you can be free in a bubble held together by the society you think you despise if you can irrationally convince yourself you aren't completely dependent on its support. In that regards, you're only free because you've chosen to put on the blinders while claiming that you're the only one who can see. I view myself as a willing tool of society, just trying my best to play my part with what I've got. If you prefer to use the term slave, so be it. Semantics.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
08-12-2015, 11:02 PM
(08-12-2015 05:57 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  With what? That all animals try to survive?

In what manner are they trying to survive?

You first. Drinking Beverage

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
08-12-2015, 11:14 PM
(08-12-2015 05:57 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  With what? That all animals try to survive?

In what manner are they trying to survive?

In what manner? They flee from predators or other hostile creatures they risk death from were they to engage, if they don't attempt to intimidate threats away. They stock up on food or fat stores to survive winters, they shift position in accordance to locally abundant resources where possible...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
09-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Makes you consider, at least Luminion was a person with a functional ability to communicate and was just an over zealous grad student with a pet project he got consumed with. Not a genearlly dysfunctional run of the mill nut.

Even using the connotation of wake up showcases the evolutionary point to surviving. Animals do, wake up to protect themselves, only a select few have carved out a peaceful niche that allows them to sleep away all day.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-12-2015, 02:28 AM
(09-12-2015 01:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Makes you consider, at least Luminion was a person with a functional ability to communicate ...

I'm sure some might argue that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.